Unlimited access >

Nick Peronace Dressage

So I saw on Facebook the other day that a dressage trainer named Nick Peronace is doing a clinic semi locally to me. His social media presense is…interesting and website a bit light on the details. Nothing on Centerline Scores. Google shows nothing except a weird possibly unrelated scandal with a beef company? Does anyone know anything about this person?

His website:
http://www.padressagetrainer.com

2 Likes

His photos show a not remakable position, and BTV horses.

I think you answered your own question! :slight_smile: I have no personal experience with him but have a friend who is a quality trainer that does and based on her experience, run away! But looking at his awful web site should be enough to tell you all you need to see, Where do these people come from?? There are a lot of qualified trainers in IA and clinicians (Amanda Johnson, Jamie Kment) that come. Why the need for a quack? Who gave him the title “Haute-Ecole Dressage Trainer”? Scarily enough, we have a trainer like that in our area…a fat liar that announced to the world she is a “classical trainer” and of course people that point out the bad photos, inconsistencies in her stories, etc are all evil and do not understand art…

1 Like

I have seen the same thing. His facebook claims he is a grand prix rider but I cannot find any scores for him. I am also pretty sure he was the person who cold called me regarding setting up a clinic. I do not know any reputable trainers who cold call barns looking to set up clinics.

1 Like

I believe he was a part of a Facebook group that I’m in, and he was banned for being rude, disrespectful, and just generally belligerent when people brought up opposing view points to his. If that’s how he is online, I can only imagine what he’s like in person…

1 Like

The Chevy’s Cup thing is the only notable accomplishment. He trained the horse for which the award is named.

I’m scared of those pictures though.

[QUOTE=RhythmNCruise;7336866]
The Chevy’s Cup thing is the only notable accomplishment. He trained the horse for which the award is named.

I’m scared of those pictures though.[/QUOTE]

Technically, it is not really an accomplishment. He is the sponsor of the cup he named after his own horse.

5 Likes

The BBB says he owns a store called Enterprise Steaks.
BBB file opened: February 09, 2006 Business started: 12/01/2004 [B]

Type of Entity[/B]
Sole Proprietorship

Business Management

Mr. Nick Peronace, President/Owner

Contact Information

Principal: Mr. Nick Peronace, President/Owner

Business Category

Meat - Retail

Huh, the plot thickens. http://kkaatz1.wordpress.com/2007/02/02/an-investigation-that-i-would-have-loved-to-do-enterprise-steaks/

EEk! a creep! :eek:

Oh… My! Waiting for the house guests to appear

What a charming gentleman. LOL!

Racist, homophobic, AND illiterate! Bestill my heart!

in choosing a trainer ( clinician) ground manners are important

I would say this is a fail all around

2 Likes

Facebook site says it is a promotional (?) clinic. Happy to stay close to home and clinic with Cindy Ishoy, John Staples and Ralph Hill. Amanda Johnson is great, as well.

NJRider: wonder if we are thinking of the same person? Not naming names because I live a low-drama life and try to keep it that way.

[QUOTE=GrayCatFarm;7337107]

NJRider: wonder if we are thinking of the same person? Not naming names because I live a low-drama life and try to keep it that way.[/QUOTE]
Could be…but sadly these types are more common that the qualified/ethical trainers!
And yes…best to let sleeping Krazy Klassical trainers lie :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Equibrit;7336933]
The BBB says he owns a store called Enterprise Steaks.
BBB file opened: February 09, 2006 Business started: 12/01/2004
Business Category

Meat - Retail[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that’s beef? Maybe he’s selling the slow learners.

snerk

that flitted through my mind

[QUOTE=abrant;7336637]

His website:
http://www.padressagetrainer.com[/QUOTE]

The address listed on his web site is for this farm:

http://www.jentristables.com/index.html

His website is a real piece of work! Yikes! Who is hosting this upcoming clinic and does anyone know who this guy has trained with to gain this title and credentials? My my! Turn over a rock …
PennyG

1 Like

I do hope that this Press Release from his website is inaccurate.

“10-01-13, Dressage Today will publish an article Nick Peronace has written titled " Training The Non-Warmblood” in it’s August 2014 issue!!!"

The last thing DT needs to do is give him credence by publishing him.

1 Like