Unlimited access >

Nick Peronace Dressage

His facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NickPeronaceDressage

Scroll 1/3 down. Observe photos on left where he seems to compares himself to Oliveira.

1 Like

[QUOTE=RhythmNCruise;7337054]
What a charming gentleman. LOL!

Racist, homophobic, AND illiterate! Bestill my heart![/QUOTE]
:lol:

[QUOTE=hoopoe;7337090]in choosing a trainer ( clinician) ground manners are important

I would say this is a fail all around[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I’d have to agree. Not someone I’d want to give my money to.

[QUOTE=alicen;7337560]
His facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NickPeronaceDressage

Scroll 1/3 down. Observe photos on left where he seems to compares himself to Oliveira.[/QUOTE]
Yes. And his critics either don’t know what they’re talking about or are jealous.
That horse looks pissed off.

[QUOTE=SillyHorse;7337648]
Yeah, I’d have to agree. Not someone I’d want to give my money to.[/QUOTE]

The auditing fee is $10 -might have entertainment value if one lived close by.

Here’s 3 ways he suggests teaching piaffe (the first one caused a ruckus in a Facebook dressage group):

-Teach Piaffe without spurs. After a while, put really big ones on. Your horse will Piaffe with wings!! Chevy hit his belly when I did it lolol!!!

-Piaffe with the wall infront of you. Keep asking for more energy with your leg and tapping with the dressage whip.

-Ask for Piaffe out of the trot, not the walk.

1 Like

I think this has to be my favorite post by him on his Facebook page:

“Let examine Tortillas in Piaffe. On the left is Ed Gal, on the right is Matthias Alexander. Ed rides him light, forward and collected. The result is uphill forward expression. Matthias has him all up front and not forward into the collection. Result is a rolled neck, zero hind end height, and looks forced.”

“Tortillas”??? Hahahahahaha! I think next we should examine Quesadillas…

[QUOTE=rebecca yount;7337716]
"Let examine Tortillas in Piaffe.[/QUOTE]

Oops! I missed that, but did notice that he doesn’t know Rath’s last name.

Stop it, you guys are killing me!! And it is only a matter of time (as I look at my watch) before I am sure his many fans will be on here crying about how uneducated we all are…

“Thank for the LIKES! Bare with me, I’m new at this lol!”

Oh, you naughty boy!

[QUOTE=RhythmNCruise;7337670]
Yes. And his critics either don’t know what they’re talking about or are jealous.
That horse looks pissed off.[/QUOTE]

Weeell, there is a difference between a levade and a rear. It would seem that some people are unaware of it.

[QUOTE=JSwan;7337242]
Are you sure that’s beef? Maybe he’s selling the slow learners.[/QUOTE]

You mean he could be doing a Sweeney Todd ?

Examine…[URL=“https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnC33yaiq-r0TgUE1M3P2Rg6-nIJ0YrAZEIWIIIR8lEPX3-2WN”]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnC33yaiq-r0TgUE1M3P2Rg6-nIJ0YrAZEIWIIIR8lEPX3-2WN

http://youtu.be/AZx0RIV0wss

Looks like he was offered a training position in Holland but turned it down.

Dear reader,
It has been brought to my attention there is some negativity being said about me here on this page. My contact info is public, so there was never any need to hide behind a screen name, if you have questions Im easily found and I would be happy to answer them. The best way to contact me is on facebook at my page: Nick Peronace Dressage. Please feel free to forward all your questions and I will be happy to respond.

The truth is, NONE of you nor YOUR SO CALLED TRAINERS have worked with me. I know this because everyone who works with me gets positive results and they speak very highly of me. This is why Im booked for so many clinics.

I dont playing some of you for being skeptical simply because I do not compete. I did once, but was on an Appaloosa and after one schooling show at Grand Prix and scoring very low, I realized politics were against me and I became more focused on the art of dressage, not so obsessed with ribbons and trophies.

I would be happy to work with any of you, and I welcome your challenge. My style of riding is forward led by reins of silk. The pictures on my website show this, and if you truly wish to learn equestrian art, please contact me.

Unfortunately, people will always criticize. However, if I wasnt getting positive results then I would say your criticism is warranted. But thats not the case here. I ALWAYS get positive results, and I have never worked with a single one of you on this forum. So lets me fair, I invite you all to contact me NOT HERE BUT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE, I WILL NOT REPLY TO THIS FORUM.

Seek the truth before you talk.

And pigs can fly.

2 Likes

[QUOTE=rebecca yount;7337716]
I think this has to be my favorite post by him on his Facebook page:

“Let examine Tortillas in Piaffe. On the left is Ed Gal, on the right is Matthias Alexander. Ed rides him light, forward and collected. The result is uphill forward expression. Matthias has him all up front and not forward into the collection. Result is a rolled neck, zero hind end height, and looks forced.”

“Tortillas”??? Hahahahahaha! I think next we should examine Quesadillas…[/QUOTE]

Dying!!,

Nick,

Why would you self identify as a grand prix rider if you are not? One schooling show with low scores does not a grand prix rider make. This is why people are skeptical of you.

have you ridden anything besides a rearing appaloosa?

1 Like

Mr. Peronace, it is customary for trainers to list their education and credentials - or maybe share recent photos or videos of your riding, teaching. Can you share any of the above? - Either here or on your fb page.

This would help those of us who are open to riding in one of your clinics but are unable to find any information about your qualifications.

If they do, I might cancel my subscription. That rag’s December issue was an (almost) complete waste of time. Reprinting old covers, old articles (OK, those might be all right, but still…).

I’m making popcorn, who has the boxed wine?