Unlimited access >

Nick Peronce Dressage Clinic

This past weekend Nick Peronce droveto Iowa from PA for a dressage!!! At the clinic we had beginners all the way up to advanced and Nick could help with something for everyone!! He really helped me with getting my OTTB supple. I was very impressed! He had a great attitude and is really easy to work with. After lessons he even cooked for us lol. We really enjoyed having Nick here and plan on having him back in March. If you guys ever get a chance to ride with him, do it!!!

Hi Nick.

1 Like

Dude, your writing style gives you away every time. :slight_smile:

Putting down my coffee and grabbing a box of wine. You may now continue…

Does anyone have video from this clinic? I’d actually love to see Nick’s teaching style.

Lmao. Here we go again.

Hey Mods, since he keeps starting the train wreck threads back up can we please not close them hehehe

Grabbing popcorn and pulling up a chair.

And those teeny bopper exclamation points!!! LOL!!! Sheesh.

In the beginning of his post, he writes as though someone from here is reporting that he drove to IA. At the end of the post, he writes as though he is someone from the barn he went to.

Oh, I love the NP threads. The gift that just keeps giving. Very interesting that the OP signed up for COTH just to let us know about her (his) wonderful experience! OP- Do you have any photos or video from the clinic that you can share with us?

Also, he drove for “a dressage!!!”? What is “a dressage!!!”?

Does your daughter know you posted this?

I have to go to town…should I be stopping at the liquor store??? :winkgrin:

In!!!

[QUOTE=Purr-FectCrime;7383210]
I have to go to town…should I be stopping at the liquor store??? :winkgrin:[/QUOTE]

If you do, I’ll take a fifth of tequila and some margarita mix please.

Mods, pretty please leave this open for awhile.

It is too early for wine. It is too early for wine. It is too early for wine…

Okay…too early for wine…but how about some coffee heavily laced with Bailey’s??? :smiley:

WAIT!!!

It says Nick PERONCE. Maybe it is not the same guy…

:rolleyes:

When is he coming to VA?

Ugh, I was just about to go to the barn! Hope the train wreck doesn’t happen without me :smiley:

[QUOTE=cuse;7383250]
Ugh, I was just about to go to the barn! Hope the train wreck doesn’t happen without me :D[/QUOTE]
Yup, I have errands to run…
Mods, PLEASE don’t close this…it’s supposed to SNOW tomorrow

[QUOTE=AliCat518;7383217]
It is too early for wine. It is too early for wine. It is too early for wine…[/QUOTE]

Ma chere, Il n’est jamais trop tot pour du vin :lol::lol::lol::lol: