Unlimited access >

Non-silicone grip full seat breeches

I have 2 pairs of Flexars, they’re a smaller British brand but have a US site. I saw their booth at Equine Affair which is how I heard about them. They are leggings, no grip at all, which I like - I often ride in yoga tights at home. I have them in white for showing and brown for at home. My only issue is they don’t have belt loops, I feel a little underdressed without a belt at shows.

Oh! A new to me brand Horzehoods in the UK—almost every pair of tights/breeches can be ordered without silicone. I’ve got my eye on a pair of their whites for a show next month.

Another FITS fan here. I have a small waist and a big booty and FITS are the only breeches that fit me really well. Most other brands leave enough room in the waist for a second person. I use the woolite delicates detergent and wash them in cold water on the gentle cycle. Mine have held up for years. Except for the pair waiting to be washed after some lady leakage and my dog ate the crotch. :astonished: :scream:

2 Likes

I didn’t like the free flex seat; too sticky for me.

Honestly, how much time do you spend looking at your own butt? I love the fit and feel of FITS, it’s pretty much all I wear.