“Note to Self” my (so far happy) experience buying (a yearling! 🤦🏻‍♀️) from Bowie Livestock

“If they can’t buck they can’t jump.” :grin:

34 Likes

Henry looks at her and you like he just realized he’s no longer the baby of the family :joy:

31 Likes

She keeps looking better and better in every video as far as her condition goes!

7 Likes

She’s definitely making the most of horse paradise! :grin:

The better she feels, the more interesting this could become. :smile:

5 Likes

Hahaha! Thought the same thing. That one is going to be “expressive.”

With every video she looks even more lovely.

10 Likes

Such a sweet eye and face… and looking pretty athletic there.

7 Likes

Yay! Look at her go! So glad she’s feeling great. She’s absolutely beautiful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Can’t wait to see her intro to the big girls paddock! :grinning:

2 Likes

what a happy healthy sassy YEARLING. And I stand by that.

14 Likes

I am eagerly awaiting any news from the vet appointment to see if she has a microchip, or what the vet thinks about her age.

Tick, tock!! Lol.

10 Likes

Me too! I can’t believe how much better she’s been doing.

1 Like

That’s my bet. Her leg to body ratio is insane and she has baby size feet.

23 Likes

And that baby narrow in front.

3 Likes

Today’s update. It will take forever to cover those ribs since it’s going to take all the calories to grow into those legs.

89 Likes

Thank you 2bayboys! I haven’t enjoyed a thread this much since Reynard Ridge’s $700 pony posts!

23 Likes

Feeling very very sassy today!

76 Likes

Awww, she’s so ready for some friends :heartbeat: just love her!

7 Likes

She is! If it turns out she is the baby I expect, I might send her out where she can have other baby friends for the next year or so since all of mine are much more interested in eating rather than randomly running laps. :rofl:

32 Likes

I just love seeing her so spunky and happy! And I could watch that beautiful trot for days.

7 Likes

That floaty daisy cutter trot! :heart:

It can excuse a lot of shenanigans…

9 Likes

I’m THRILLED to see shenanigans! She spent a lot of time the first week lying down and just being unusually quiet in general, which of course had me very worried :grimacing:

40 Likes