“Note to Self” my (so far happy) experience buying (a yearling! 🤦🏻‍♀️) from Bowie Livestock

She looks fantastic!!

2 Likes

Breathtaking!! I gasped when I saw her side in this pic. What an amazing transformation so far! She is looking absolutely fabulous!!

(Of course, it’s a bit hard to see her properly with the glare from those socks!! :rofl: :sunglasses:)

PS: can anyone do a side by side first day and this pic?

7 Likes

@FitzE

62 Likes

that is one amazing transformation!

4 Likes

No, sorry, I mean use two pictures of the same horse. :rofl:

:astonished:

That is truly astonishing. Thank you for the comparison!

30 Likes

Wow! What a difference!

Rebecca

1 Like

She looks wonderful. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You can even tell the difference in her feet. She looks amazing.

She’s fancy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

26 Likes

I swear it looks like her butt shot up 2 inches and her front end already caught up with it, in less than two months.

5 Likes

I think I got all the weeklies at home so far. Let me know if I missed any. I love to do the full scroll!

4 Likes

She just missed being ready to show on the line at Devon and Upperville by this/much! Lol.

5 Likes

Love how the withers caught up with the croup!

She looks great. Her head reminds me of Arrogate. Wouldn’t that be something? He was a tall leggy guy.

It’s a very long shot, but I wonder if she could be out of one of his daughters.

Here’s a photo:

5 Likes

How long should it take for her DNA test results to come back?

1 Like

Just a note to say that Arrogate’s neuro issue turned out to be the result of an accident.

3 Likes

She looks SO beautiful!! What a difference! This little one has really stolen my heart. What a lucky girl to have you 2BB! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Why did you say that? You aren’t supposed to say that. Now she’s going to find nothing but mud to cover them! Shhhhhhh.

9 Likes

I’m going down the Arrogate rabbit hole, purposefully choosing the bays.

Here is a 2019 filly by Arrogate as a yearling.

4 Likes