“Note to Self” my (so far happy) experience buying (a yearling! 🤦🏻‍♀️) from Bowie Livestock

Around here, she might be Chica Grande.

Olé!

9 Likes

I call dibs on this one :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Show name: toasted almond
Barn name: Latte

4 Likes

Anyone out there wishing to live the Nosey experience first hand, here is a cute bay TB Bowie filly…

https://www.bowietexaslivestock.com/product/☘️-3360-cute-2yr-old-bay-tb-filly☘️/

There is also a laid back red TB colt for those of you who have a gelding (to be) preference.

https://www.bowietexaslivestock.com/product/☘️-3368-nice-young-tb-sorrel-colt☘️/

8 Likes

So apparently Bowie is up and running and back to normal again after the Coggins test issue or whatever it was?

1 Like

It was a false positive. They are asking you drop sale horses off with a current negative coggins last I heard.

1 Like

Thanks. That had to be stressful.

1 Like

Damn.

The TB filly really does remind me of Nosey at the same place and time.

Cute mover, and a kind eye, if a little worried.

3 Likes

They are both really cute. I want to see two more success stories posted…

3 Likes

Someone get them! We need more Nosey type stories!

1 Like

I’d get that filly in a heartbeat if I wasn’t going to be done with owning horses after my two seniors are gone!

1 Like

They both look so weak they can hardly hold their heads up. I hope they find good homes.

1 Like

They are both very cute. Dammit.

2 Likes

Surely Nosey could use another playmate…:sunglasses:

Grey

3 Likes

What’s one or two more? :wink:

1 Like

If I had my own place and time to do daily baby handling, I’d get the colt :frowning: what a sweet looking guy

4 Likes

I’m sure they’ll turn out to be nice hunter pace or fox hunter horses! After all, Bodie will need breaks between outings! :laughing:

1 Like

Tell me what you want. Do you want me to talk you out of it, or convince you to acquire another one? :sunglasses: :smile:

3 Likes

They’re both cute movers!

1 Like

ERROR: Option A is not available. Please try again later.

5 Likes

Oh, I’m tapped out for sure! I’d hate to gain a cute baby horse and lose a perfectly good DH :smirk:

23 Likes