Official Tokyo Olympic Eventing Thread

Up and fine, needed speed to carry them past and into the water. Poor thing.

1 Like

John Kyle and Lucinda Green

1 Like

Both horse and rider are okay, walked away.

2 Likes

John Kyle and Lucinda Greene

Both walked away. Look OK. Horse was resting right hind but they showed him being led away and looked ok.

1 Like

Yes, he landed where the ground sloped quite steeply into the water and on the replay it looked like he skidded down into the water and pitched her off the front then dropped onto his shoulder as he hit the surface underneath

1 Like

Here goes Oli!

Definitely live scoring here https://results.nbcolympics.com/equestrian/individual-eventing/cross-country/2156075

Why are people blowing whistles? Do they do it for a clean jump, or what?

Warning that rider is coming through

2 Likes

The camera work is excellent. What an interesting background,I’ve never been to Japan.

4 Likes

Oli showed the way!
Go Doug!

Yes sure, let’s watch Ollie dismount and them unbuckle everything. Not like I want to watch Doug. Who we’ve seen go over all of three fences. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Vandiver looked very tired at the end, I thought.

11 Likes

Yay Doug! I was worried about how early he was going in the order - great effort even with a little time.

2 Likes

I’m not sure we’re going to see a lot of the US riders given they go right behind Team GB who are the leaders.

I kind of can’t bear to watch, but I also hate not being able to see them!

3 Likes

Yeah I figured they would hardly show any of his going after Ollie, but its still annoying.

1 Like

Why can’t I watch this! I subscribed to Hulu+ but I can’t find it!

Felix looked like a sack of taters. Love his horse!

2 Likes

Are you logged into nbcsports.com? That’s where I was able to find it once I logged in with Hulu+.

1 Like