Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

KS first ottb

31 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Funny how all of these train wrecks follow the same pattern. Overly combative and deflecting poster gets called out on poor horsemanship or some other thing, in come houseguests and unnamed BNTs the poster is “protecting” from the ire of COTH, then comes the discovery of blatant animal abuse, more deflecting and blaming, more and more just NQR posting.

Lovely.

23 Likes

:laughing:
You beat me to it!

A girl I worked at a farm with many years ago always claimed that the USET and CET used to bring her their difficult horses to get them ready
 and that she often had to “gentle” the crazy stallions that others could not handle and were afraid of.

And yet the B*tch Standardbred Mare From Hell read her like a book and started chasing her at every opportunity
 but just far enough to make her scream and scramble over the fence or the stall door.

15 Likes

and
 the older I get, the better I was.

9 Likes

@Kasheare, are you ignoring my post? Can you please post current pictures of your mares? You said pictures were on your public FB page but the last ones are from over a month ago. They should be looking markedly better now. Please prove us all wrong and show us the excellent condition of your mares. Why wouldn’t you for the sake of your own reputation and to put rumors to rest?

27 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

After checking here daily for those updated pics, I have to assume 1. the mares dont look better, 2. KS isnt in the same state as the horses and she cant get the minimum wage workers to get the angles correct, 3. both.

26 Likes

I’ve been checking, too @SpicyPRE.

Kate has the opportunity to set the record straight and prove us all wrong by showing us a picture of her fat and shiny mares.

@Kasheare stated that pictures of her mares were on her private FB. Last ones are from over a month ago. The mares should be looking so much better now.

Kate, your profile shows you logged in to read this thread 6 hours ago. You’ve seen the post. Why not clear your name and provide a picture?

23 Likes

Ooh! Oooh!!
My money says that SB mare was KS’ Foundation Mare!

3 Likes
  1. She starts out with new workers/new location and the horses ARE provided with everything they need in abundance for a month, maybe two months, then she is hard to find, “irregular” in her payments AND expects these workers to dip into their own savings to feed at the same rate and she’ll repay them next Tuesday. Sometime. Maybe.

Then she blames them for their condition.

20 Likes

Hey, not to change the subject but
does anyone know if DHH crosses can jump ?

26 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like any breed, some can, some can’t, some won’t. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I doubt she will be back after that most ridiculous, embarrassing post about the black stallion and the ever rearing OTTB she rode while still in diapers.

15 Likes

Oh she will be back

15 Likes

Oh, Ye of little faith
 :roll_eyes:

Search the Musical Jumper, NP/Maestro or Heat-her Hill trainwrecks.
Or the epic Barisone thread.
My crystal ball :crystal_ball: says KS will return, if only to try to *NeenerNeener * we pitiful masses, yearning to read posts drama-free. ; \

11 Likes

It’s a hard call, but I’ll wait. :joy:

1 Like

I did have the thought that KS possibly meant 17 and there was a typo missed. But who knows? The whole story is sus regardless, but 17 would have made it slightly less fantastical.

2 Likes

Because little typos like that are irrelevant to someone who says they want to be a lawyer.

13 Likes