Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

You have nothing to answer to.

I wouldnā€™t have posted her personal messages if she hadnā€™t posted mine

11 Likes

Iā€™m sure I speak for many people here when I say, Iā€™m sorry that you became involved in a business transaction with Kate Shearer. I wish you all the best moving forward and putting this behind you.

There are some very dubious people in the horse world (obviously), but there are many good ones as well (your friend, who picked up and is caring for your filly, being one.)

18 Likes

Ive been trying not to respond, but she gets personal, and wrong, lies and just plain out of line so quick. You have the patience of a saint. I donā€™t so much. lol

2 Likes

I will do right by the filly as far as she can go. As far as everything else bringing my service and daughter to play is low

11 Likes

I agree. It is indefensible.

The maltreatment of her breeding stock is indefensible as well. Shearer is just not a person that anyone would want to encounter in life and Iā€™m sorry it happened to you.

Heal up! :+1: Surgery is such a bummer.

15 Likes

KATE - I know this is worthless, butā€¦

Share current pictures of your mares and foals. If they appear to be thriving, this whole thread will shut down.

Iā€™d love to see some chubby ladies with dapples :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Oh I have some yearlings

36 Likes

23 Likes

27 Likes

So, @Kasheare, when is @chicagojumper et al coming to see your horses?

2 Likes

Your babies look like sweet chunky monkeys

7 Likes

I happens all the time according to Kate Shearer. Grand Prix Jumper and Dressage riders make offers, but she turns them down. :roll_eyes:

I wasnā€™t born yesterday, nor did I just fall off the turnip truck.

31 Likes

Well, Iā€™ll look forward to @chicagojumperā€™s report. I hope to hear that the horses are being fed better than they have been.

@axl Wowā€¦ thatā€™s a nice pony.

Now those look like babies should.

What was wrong with the new fillyā€™s legs?

12 Likes

Thank you, they are well taken care of

2 Likes

I donā€™t think there is any doubt to the quality and care of your horses. In fact, you would never have been concerned and asked me to pick up the filly if you were ā€˜that kind of ownerā€™ (with the camera angles and shadows there was no way for you to know how bad she really was). I have the greatest respect for your horses and program.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll say thanks for my sis. We donā€™t always get along, but wow she bred amazing ponies

2 Likes

So the chestnut is sarkozy x rascalino and the bay epic eastwood x welcome s and they were both sold to a close friend but still reside with me right now

1 Like

So Kate - no chunky babies? No dapples? Iā€™m sure you could take like 90 seconds and snap a pic of your mares?

2 Likes

And I want to brag on my home bred IMG_0342

North American Hunter Champion Ster mare Keur Eligible and shown

55 Likes