Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

no. Didn’t happen. I am charging the owner cost because I feel bad for her.

And the filly looks better then anything she has for sale.

If there was any question

35 Likes

Im not sure who you are and how you got this, but thank you. Im sure the vet told Kate the same thing he documented- if he spoke to her which I doubt.

3 Likes

Well so much for Kate’s theory that all the photos were doctored. lol

21 Likes

KATE - this is just one (although to be fair, I think the very best)

24 Likes

Unworked 3yo.

1 Like

Ok, I’m going to talk here which I do not like doing but the Navy will be ok. I bought the filly yes, I also bred a half harness foal I shall include her lineage and yes I breed and am active duty, I have a great team to help me. But, I paid a lot of money for said foal and when it was time for her to leave I was floored by her condition. I have many people Grand Prix dressage and hunter jumpers that will attest to the condition of my foals.
But I also talked to said person like a friend and she told me that bad people are in the military and also brought confidential things I had told her about the mental health of my child into play. I just don’t even know what to say. It is not ok, and the filly is great and I have an amazing team one of which is my adult daughter and I am very proud of her.

19 Likes

You have nothing to answer to, and a really nice filly coming your way.

1 Like

My girl and yes she was second premium that day but it’s a moment in time

32 Likes

[quote=“shelorsa, post:3214, topic:789934, full:true”] bad people are in the military and also brought confidential things I had told her about the mental health of my child into play.
[/quote]

OK, now I just want to @Q(@$*$&( her. Veteran, not a parent, but GTH if you are disparaging children, Kate.

15 Likes

Active duty almost 21 years, three kids

22 Likes

I’m so proud of you for saying your peace. It has been hard as heck for me to stay quiet. lol

7 Likes

Your filly is gorgeous! I’m so sorry you’ve had such a miserable experience with Kate and your new filly. It sounds like she is on the mend though, and will be a great addition to your herd in the future. I’m also sorry, but not surprised, that Kate felt the need to make disparaging remarks about your child. Unfortunately, that is par for course with her. However, anyone that has ever had any interaction for an extended time with Kate (or even has just seen her FB rants and meltdowns) knows that she is mentally unstable and not to be taken seriously. I hope you continue to post and keep us updated on your filly’s progress!

25 Likes

Thank you. That is serious dedication, and I hope the filly grows up well.

3 Likes

She is even better now

34 Likes

Thank you for your service.

Good luck with all your horses.

10 Likes

I appreciate that, I’m recovering from surgery but hopefully soon I’ll return to the fleet. 6 foals coming but as I said above I have a great team helping me

20 Likes

Sarah, you are the best of people. I’m here to support however I can, even if I sometimes run my mouth when I shouldn’t. lol

4 Likes

Since I was put in question and sorry I deleted I don’t forum well.

14 Likes