Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Looking for property to board horses. Pasture gates optional, I’ve got a truck. :wink:

15 Likes

She’s always moving. She never stays in one place very long. Just long enough for everything to turn into total shit show, her horses to half starved to death, and for her to blame some hopeless farm employees for all of her misfortune, and then find another place to start all over again.

14 Likes

In my experience, constantly bouncing horses from farm to farm to farm, especially in different states every few months, tends to place stress on the horses. Couple that with a hands off and…ummm…frugal…approach to horse care, and it’s easy to see why their condition is poor.

16 Likes

This sort of confirms my suspicion that few of the horses have sold.

14 Likes

7 weeks ago. This thread started in November. She’s been trying to run from wherever her latest hell hole is for a hot minute. I can only hope this charade might be coming to an end. The mares and babies, god bless them.

4 Likes

Well she has foals being born in 2024

I thought she moved somewhere new recently? The ISO post is 7 weeks old, so maybe she’s already in a new place? Hopefully so, and hopefully the broodmares had time to settle in a little bit before foaling. They have had multiple moves over the last few years, and combined with foaling… that’s a lot of stress for the mares. :worried:

8 Likes

Stop breeding already!! You have babies that haven’t sold and are trying to move back to Arizona, while leaving some horses in Florida. The train wreck that goes on and on.

17 Likes

Some of the temps in Arizona have been pretty darn hot already, so what does ‘normal’ mean for weather temps? She is interesting.

2 Likes

She can’t. She is mentally unstable and a true sociopath. So many people are aware of this “person” but many are not, unfortunately.

16 Likes

So her go-to move is to trash repro vets in a venue that is read by DVMs and breeders.
Smart.
Real smart.

38 Likes

Just looking for another excuse to sue someone.

18 Likes

Here is the tail end of that Facebook thread.

23 Likes

Well, seems like that thread went predictably.

Also, good on the admins, though one hopes a good chunk of relevant vets/repro clinics now have her name on a red flag list…

31 Likes

I’m sure the vet clinic being maligned has read it already, since one of the posters commenting uses them.

5 Likes

No kidding.

She wasn’t particularly subtle on that thread.

Also… if I were the stallion owner I’d be mighty annoyed with the public posting.

15 Likes

Yeah, it would’ve been fine as an honest question without the weird undertone. I could see someone asking why these numbers changed, as in why could this occur, if they really didn’t know or understand.

4 Likes

I think Jos Mottershead posts on COTH, or used to.

1 Like

Used to.

I hope a friendly colleague or two fills him in regarding background information on this whole situation before he engages with KS on the phone and agrees to provide her consulting services. After all, there seems like there is some sort of potential legal action between KS and EMCO…

9 Likes

Another genius move on her part.

I hope that Jos Mottershead gets her cc details BEFORE his office provides any consulting or I wouldn’t like their chances of collecting for their services.

7 Likes