Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Ah, good catch

3 Likes

Or, it was written that way to intentionally mislead the reader. Because my first read I took it to mean what @ACMEeventing took it to mean.

12 Likes

BINGO. Very Typical KS advertising. Vague enough to be misleading.

11 Likes

EEEEK two of the three people responding are Facebook friends of mine! :anguished:

Iā€™m wondering whether I should warn them?

12 Likes

Are they responding to KS or are they responding to the original person looking for a horse?

Ah yes - you have a point! I couldnā€™t see Marissaā€™s response though.

1 Like

Interesting developments

It just takes me to the group page not a specific post.

1 Like

Which post? This link just goes to a real estate page.

1 Like

I had some technical difficulties, hopefully it now comes thru.

1 Like

The link works fine for me.

It is hard to not post - she proudly sued her last barn owner, so be careful - as a comment.

9 Likes

6 Likes

It is also interesting that she does not bother to answer the one person who asked her how many horses.

9 Likes

Oh, thank you. I couldnā€™t get it open up the additional comments. I was wondering about how many horses, were they all youngsters, who was going to feed them supplements, IF they were going to get additional feed, etc.

1 Like

She must have me blocked :rofl:

1 Like

I found it interesting how it went from young horses to mares/foals. When I refer to young horses, I usually donā€™t include mares in that description even though they can be young, I think under 3YO.

9 Likes

I think in this case it is more that the mares carrying the foals are kind of invisible to KS.

17 Likes

Are there new comments on the post? Or are these the comments from a couple of months ago?

Looks like theyā€™re all from 7 weeks ago.

And she is moving?