Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Wasn’t her recent lawsuit in Arizona with Jill Lunsford related to the Plaid Horse Thermal Classified group?

Was Kate banned from that group after the argument and subsequent legal action? Maybe that’s the reason for this “Genie” account posting the ad?

20 Likes

Genie and Kate would be fast friends. They have a lot in common. Not only the horses but Genie sells Arizona alfalfa too :wink:

23 Likes

That’s definitely Kate. She can’t disguise the fact that she writes like a 12 year old on tiktok.

34 Likes

Exact same post was made under her original name as well.

3 Likes

This

4 Likes

Right? What a dolt! I am also still so very curious why the ad nauseam Keuring winner is still not sold… maybe because… With that said, safe to say she isn’t selling anything but still breeding. Also, wtf is a hunter derby canter? If you think you have something that might be handy, please use better wording. :face_vomiting: :woman_facepalming:

24 Likes

Well she’s selling hay at “the farm” when she’s in town. Maybe a good time to go see the place if anyone needs a few bales

1 Like

Genie Dormady was Kate’s mother’s name.

14 Likes

These sales ads sound like they were written by a fan girl with very limited real world experience riding and training performance horses. It’s bizarre.

I’m wondering if William Micklem is the supposed upper level rider “endorsing” her breeding program? William likely made a nice and professional comment on her FB page after being tagged by KS and she has run like heck with it.

19 Likes

Genie/KS says the DeNiro colt is the “bone and size of what we imported two decades ago.”

There’s a reason why the sport horse physique has evolved over the last 20-25 years. The courses have become more technical and demanding. The old fashioned, heavier horses fell out of favor for a reason. So I’m not sure her comment is the praise she imagines it is.

33 Likes

Glad to see you know about “courses” for a dressage bred horse……if you want to try to make a negative comment against me at least know what you are talking about. Glad to see people following again and yes someone please bring up the result of the lawsuit from this past week :wink:

What is a dressage derby?

11 Likes

Better yet, what the heck is a bloody stallion??

14 Likes

And she’s deceased

3 Likes

Yeah, but were you kicked out of that FB group?

7 Likes

Actually no. Because of the drama that was caused by the person I sued, and won, I was asked to sponsor the magazine in order to post. Since court I’ve cleared everything up. :slight_smile: But thank you so much for attempting to start some more drama :kissing_heart:

Well good for you.

So why not just post under your own name?

13 Likes

Really no reason. I’m transitioning profiles and put in name change on that profile. It was originally for just hay……that yes is magical when it’s actually fed. But separating all those that follow for watching or braiding and those that are just my friends separate from horses. So kicking a bunch off my personal and transitioning to that for horses. :woman_shrugging:

Ok. Thanks for answering.

Jesus christ !!! this is still going on ???

30 Likes