Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Does COTH still do secret santa? Years ago some nice person got me a gorgeous brass name plate for my show trunk. Good times back then. Now off to polish the headlights on my walker for the cheese party!

13 Likes

YES! This is the thread where we were called very aged women!

It’s all coming back to me now. It just took a little while. My memory isn’t that good anymore.

12 Likes

They do! So if @Paint_Party figures out the logistics of shipping cheese all over, this could be very fun.

2 Likes

Or better yet she figured out who everybody was and blocked us all then asked us why we haven’t seen it lmao

6 Likes

It could be a holiday cheese exchange! :rofl:

6 Likes

16 Likes

Kate, I saw the post and I am glad you took action. However, I do not believe in commending someone who does what they are supposed to do. For example, if a doctor comes across a car accident victim and they treat them, isn’t that the point? Is that not the oath they take? I understand that it wasn’t your responsibility to make sure the horses were safe, but is that not at the core of your business? To make sure your clients’ horses are safe?

18 Likes

The few times my family has been together for Christmas as adults, it turned out to be a massive fancy food exchange. :grin:

I really enjoyed the drunken goat cheese, bought because of this thread.

3 Likes

Technology is so creepy. This profile just popped up as “someone you may know” suggestion. Hmmm

3 Likes

I’m not a facebooker. What does that mean?

If she knows who you are and has been creeping it will show up as “someone you may know”

1 Like

I know but I think it would almost be impossible for her to know my identity
I live in WA and have 0 connections to her. Other than this thread, obviously. Just thought it was creepy and peculiar that she had to create a profile under someone else’s name (is it her mother? I forget
).

4 Likes

You may have a Friend in common. Facebook suggests “People You May Know” based on mutual friends and if you interact with the same local pages or groups. It’s annoying if you have a handful of connections that just “Friend” everyone on the planet. Suddenly you “may know” every human with an internet connection :roll_eyes:. I just hit the delete button on the suggestions.

4 Likes

I believe that it was confirmed to be so in this thread.

1 Like

Yes. That is her deceased mother. Kate said it was another of her profiles since she has to separate all her “business enterprises” from her personal page. I think it’s just for creeping, myself.

5 Likes

She seems to use that profile to post her sale horses in groups where she’s been banned or where her notoriety precedes her, like Thermal Classifieds. I see her posting under that account all the time there.

22 Likes

Looks like she did indeed breed Bianca again.

Oh really. Where did you see information on that?

Poor mare. She seems like one of those broodmares who gives EVERYTHING in her body to her foals. She was in such bad shape in photos last summer
 a coat rack. And she’s a DHH mare, and looks to be a heavier, shorter type. Sigh. But her baby last year seemed healthier than some of the others Kate had posted pictures of.

Anyway
 just makes me sad and concerned to think she might have been bred again. That mare deserves retirement.

9 Likes

WTa% that poor mare with the tumor who is just living her days out. Wasnt that what was proclaimed by KS?

14 Likes

Yup.

1 Like