Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

19bdb6d90cddfbf0c850d6a1d29207ca

Oh, alright…yawns…The monkeys have been dispersed to investigate.

Hoping they will get an actual CURRENT picture of the grey mare, but they are monkeys and not the most sophisticated of creatures.

13 Likes

She’s all over fb. Not that hard to find lol

Exactly
Everyone that has “found this thread” has only thought it the most ridiculous thing and they could only read a few comments in. So I want to keep it current as you all are tracking me down but not sharing all the new “drama”. You really should.

I hate to break it to you…

But people don’t actually care about you that much. Nor are they that interested in you.

People care about your horses. And whether or not broodmares and young stock are being malnourished and neglected and landing in tough situations.

Lately, your horses seem to be better fed. People noted that, are relieved, and promptly lost interest in you entirely.

Good luck with your latest drama. Congratulations on having a social media post go viral. :tada:

57 Likes

This is the most correct and concise description. No one cares about a deadbeat owner, only the health of the animals. Period.

Jaysus, I’ve seen a lot of internet nonsense but nothing quite so sad as to have to bump a thread in an attempt to drum up interest and then, when nobody bites, cave within
6 hours and self-announce your latest carry on because no one could be arsed to conduct even a preliminary investigation.

Would you never cop on to yourself? This is the most pitiable cry for attention I’ve seen on this forum.

39 Likes

Dog give me strength not to engage with her overblown ego so she can keep this thread propped up.

21 Likes

So my farrier told me that he developed lactose intolerance in his 20s, but now at thirty-something he can eat cheese again but only if it’s Really Good Quality cheese, have y’all ever heard of such a thing?

I told him there’s a lesson in there somewhere.

#eatgoodcheese

18 Likes

Awh man so you did stalk me to see. I just love this feed because no one had anyone to even attempt to massacre so moved onto the next victim of coth bahahah what a group of ladies you are

I’m trying to remember, but was this the thread during which we discussed drunken goat cheese? I think we all did on either this thread, or some other long one just a few months ago.

Anyway, your farrier should try it! Goat cheese is easier for lactose intolerant people to digest!

7 Likes

Yes! I’m going to get him some drunken goat cheese for Christmas this year. He didn’t believe me when I told him about it. I wonder what would be a good wine to pair with it? Bonus points if it’s a Virginia wine.

5 Likes

Most aged cheeses are basically lactose free. Maybe to him, aged = better cheese?

4 Likes

Goat cheese is divine.

8 Likes

How about a Syrah?

5 Likes

Found this wonderful blog post:

5 Likes

Not wine, but this place has some excellent VA made goat cheeses.
https://www.georgesmillcheese.com/farmstead-cheese

3 Likes

Does goat cheese ship well? I’m thinking ahead to Secret Santa time. :thinking:

3 Likes

Kate Shearer: why are you guys talking about me, you’re all so stupid omg

Also Kate Shearer: why are you guys not talking about me??!

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

61 Likes

Agreed. I can find a million excuses to eat it. It’s a shame it’s so expensive.

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve ever been that impressed by VA wine. So much of it is so sweet! But I don’t often say no to cheese :grin:

1 Like

There is a smokin goat cheese too, it is also quite yummy.

Note to self - look into VA wine. So sweet is my kind of wine.

5 Likes