Party on the Porch!

I have a big bag of potato chips I could share…

The sun is out, the sun is out! And even though it’s cool, I think we can turn off the heater. The lap cats and dogs should be sufficient. If necessary, we can grab a wool cooler (actually, mine has spent more time wrapped around me than it has around any horse I’ve owned).

Nothing like a sunny Texas winter day and a gathering of friends.

Sparkles101, sounds good to me! All you younger steplings, scoot please. The older ones sit nearest to the porch so we can listen in on the conversations above. Which is exactly why the youngers sit near the bottom. Some things you just don’t need to hear yet.

Justbay- Goody, 'cause I have dip. Haha. What else are we missing…?

Sandstone, I see you sneaking off with that. Tsk tsk.

~Erin~

BobO, you always have a rocker on the Porch! We depend on you to fill in for birthday entertainment when the Chippendales all get kidnapped by certain of our more, ummmm, vigorous Porchers.

As for the weather, I bet by now you’re wishing you were back in Houston in August, with lovely 100 degree temps with 100% humidity! We’ve learned to enjoy the cold while we have it, though we don’t have to deal with snow. There was a bit of ice on top of the mud puddles at the barn yesterday morning though.

Hey Marion + Kels, can you sit on my lap marion and we can share vodka! and when your not there kelsey can sit on my lap and share thats after she was on her stair master of course!

Steve

Great idea, Portia! Could I join ya’ll? Let me have a rocker, please, I’m old. Just give it a tip and get it started–I just wandered in from Lurkdom with a great bottle of Australian Merlot and a bag of Pepperidge Farm Cocolate Chunk cookies…I’m celebrating having just bought my dream horse colt! He’s not black with a white mane and tail, but ya can’t have everything…

Ok! Now that I know that my seat was NOT rudely taken, I’ll come back.

Daytimedrama, what on earth are you doing down there?! Awwww…

~Erin~

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> AND where have YOU been? here I send a real nice Football picture to you all, and ya have not talked to me since sniff <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, so who’s NOT reading their email? Hmmm missy?? Didn’t you get mine where I was bragging about my TWO FL trips?

Anyhoo, yes, I’d have to agree - as the designer and major organizer of the original porch, you are now absolved from having to bring anything else but yourself!