People Attempting to Undermine Safe Sport

If what you choose to add to a conversation about sexual abuse of minors in equestrian sport is outrage at transgender participation in college sports, I think your anger isn’t actually about what is good or fair for women.

It is baffling to me how many people suddenly care about women’s swim and equal opportunities for women. I wonder how many of them are also pro-choice and fighting for equal wages and universal parental leave.

This isn’t the first time you’ve chimed in to a thread with not-so-subtle comments about particular groups of people.

53 Likes

Oreo Mom is a few cookies short of a full box. She seems to take glee in trolling a thread discussing issues related to child abuse in sport, and athletes who are victims of sexual assault.

Just in case you weren’t aware…

34 Likes

Got it. That fills in some missing pieces for me. Thank you.

5 Likes

Actually I read this thread to see how long you firebrands will ignore what’s going on in front of you!
The Hand wringing, the angst, the horrors in the sport! And what have any of you done? Not Jack Shit! You have registered sex offenders who so offend you— do something about it! I do so continue to enjoy how a 17 year old woman has been seduced and how her parents just drop her at the shows ( it can be any 17 year old. Goodness knows I wouldn’t point fingers!)
Keep up the good work in your efforts to target these horrible people! Sooner or later this woke nonsense will become tiresome even to the”awakened”

3 Likes

You continue to post here as though anyone cares about your opinion.

25 Likes

I put on ignore long ago. One of only two people.

6 Likes

More worried about a MtoF trans athlete than trainers abusing minors… in some cases prepubescent girls. Got it. Ugh.

29 Likes

Good idea! I only have one person on ignore, so there’s room on the list for the cookie lady.

3 Likes

I’m up to listening to differing views, but there is a limit… and I’m glad that only two people here have exceeded it.

8 Likes

oreo mom has been banned.

90 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

6 Likes

I think that was a wise decision. :+1:

7 Likes

18 Likes
11 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

That is truly wonderful news. Thanks, @Moderator_1!

5 Likes

Thank goodness :pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

What happened to you? Were you picked last for kickball as a kid? Your lack of empathy is astounding.

9 Likes

You are asking a question of someone who has been banned and cannot respond…

8 Likes

Let’s see if you are able to drop it now that the poster is banned. Or will you keep beating a dead horse ?

2 Likes