Unlimited access >

Please share experience with Belgium agents European Sport horse Imports

@beowulf, agreed!

1 Like

Funny as well that you have to drag down an entire country’s dealers to promote your business. “Some Czech dealers” have sold me six lovely horses.

10 Likes

You’re right that was an unfair comment. However I don’t believe I am being defensive, trying to promote my business at anyone’s expense, or trying to drown anything out. I stand by my earlier longer statement. Someone said I should shut up and let my reputation speak for itself, they were right, so that is what I will do. With good intentions,

Yes. @Nox, I’d like to know what, if anything, you did to make things right with @wanderlust.

5 Likes

Replying on her behalf and with her permission… From my conversations with @wanderlust—no, that has not happened. She loved the horse; in some ways, he was just as Jessica described, but none of that changes the fact that he is now dead and had most likely been experiencing issues for some time. She’s still quite emotional about the situation and just wants to move past it, as it’s been made clear that there will be no good outcome. Sigh.

9 Likes

Thank you. And condolences to @wanderlust.

3 Likes

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you Wanderlust, what rotten circumstances. :broken_heart:

1 Like

So apparently saying “hi” is a trigger for some :roll_eyes:.
I’m not here to debate or defend, but simply to share MY experience with Jessica and ESHI.
I contacted Jessica approximately 7 years ago with some pretty specific criteria. She searched tirelessly to find just the right horse for me.
I have since imported 2 more horses through ESHI because of the positive experience I had.
While I realize that everyone has different experiences, mine were positive.

1 Like

A “trigger?” Goodness, aren’t we dramatic. :roll_eyes: :rofl: No, it’s an indication that there may be houseguests wandering in.

11 Likes

Add me to the list of people with a terrible experience ESHI. And without hesitation I vote NO. PM me for more details. I am more than happy to share my story.

4 Likes

Can nosy nobodies PM you? Because I’m super curious now!

1 Like

Interesting thread but going back several years, or even 7, with glowing reviews does little to help somebody looking to ship now in 2023. Don’t know anybody who has shipped recently so have no opinions on who is good in todays market.

1 Like

I imported my mare from ESHI in March of this year and had a great experience from inquiry thru arrival at my barn. This was my first time importing, and Jessica was amazing to deal with. My mare could not have been more accurately represented and Jessica answered all of my questions honestly and coordinated everything and communicated with me throughout the process. I know many people who have imported ( not from ESHI) and the experiences have been mixed. I would not hesitate to recommend ESHI and would be happy to answer any questions. Jessica even followed up with me a few weeks after my mare arrived to see how everything was going.