Unlimited access >

Pres. Bush gets emotional and why i'm glad we have him

My friend who was on a tour in the White House during this,Tuesday morning, had toured the FBI Offices on Monday the day before the attacks.
When asked what they were doing about the Drug War, the person answered that they are not concentrating on the Drug War but on the TERRORIST Problem!!!
This was on Monday!!!

I was glad to see our President have emotion and admit to it.
Better than Bin Laden and his terroist followers who have no concern or emotion for anyone but themselves.
Bin Laden himself lives in a cave, while his followers sacrafice an do his dirty work for him.

Even though the bullhorn didn’t exactly make me warm and fuzzy, I was glad to see President Bush on the job.

You may recall, his father didn’t get re-elected, even after the “win” in Operation Desert Storm, because he was apparently out of touch with working people. He didn’t know the price of a loaf of bread, remember?

Now that he is the ONLY person who can move about freely in the skies over America, without the fear of a terrorist attack or getting the big NO-NO from the FAA, he did actually visit NY.

So Kudos to the President who did some good for the spirit of the people today.

I have no idea, and I do all the shopping for our family!!!
I just pick it up and drop it in the cart.
And Mr Bumpkin, well how many men would know the price of bread?

Bread continued:

Butternutt Day Old store in Olathe: 3 large sandwich loaves for 99 cents. Pepperidge Farm brands are 60 cents a loaf.

Happy Riding!
SLW- who knows the price of bread and what “is” “is”. Do my politics show?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I’ve been an avid reader of international newspapers since I was a teenager, and it’s made me REALLY jaded about Our Esteemed Leaders of the world and their motivations. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does your skepticism extend to leaders of all countries, all religions, all organizations?

One of the first things Clinton did was declassify everything and mess up the entire intelligence world. He made it “friendly” so to say. That is why I am not a fan of Clinton.

“Come hup you hugly beast!” Surtees