Question for Canter

Congratulations Tin! a word of advise, don’t even try to figure out the color or markings for a while yet, I know greys that were born a beautiful chestnut and my filly was born with light to white on all four legs and as her daddy has four white socks we thought, yes she has daddy’s markings … then at around 5 months her white legs shed out and are all black, she does have daddy’s blaze though.

Congratulations! and take lots of pictures … they change very fast!

40???

Give them a real shocker and tell them I am really a 53 year old drag queen from NY city. I have 35 cats, and have never ridden a horse in my life. That should scare them away for long enough to get this place under control.

Add my fodder to the fire.
Post number one. Not useless, someone had to get it rolling!!

I hope that Canter has us beat! Heidi- if you are still in babyangst - there is a beautiful 17h reg CSH mare for sale, in foal to A Fine Romance, to foal this spring. She had another foal by AFR that is stunning. She’s a lovely horse, great mover, gets in foal easily, good mother, very reasonably priced - the lady who has her is quite elderly and getting frail - her husband just died last week, and she has come to the realization that the horses, especially a foal, are just a little too much for her. a good home is the biggest priority.

oh mud, nasty black mud
you dry into sticky brown crud
oh mud, the eater of shoes
you always send me the blues

why wont you just dry up and go away
before i loose so many shoes, i have to pay
oh mud, you freeze to our horse poop
and make sticky brown piles of unpickaple goop.

Tin> Did you by anychance use to post on the E-Search BB under the name TinCan? Or something of that sort??

glad atleast we can still keep the thread going and we’ll know it out’s there

What about your Hermes you got from Dublin? Someone once told me that those saddles fit just about any horse.

Speaking of Dublin, "where for art thou?’

Sounds like heidi’s the only one here capable of making you lunch. My lunches tend to look like LCR Scott’s shag carpet once they’re cooked.
Heidi munchkin anything - you’re one to talk lol
Was Hans sufficiently humbled and grateful for his Heidiassistance this morning? And who forgot to set the alarm?