Unlimited access >

Race season ending at Fingerlakes in New York. Update Post 80: After-Xmas specials

I would take any of several!
mine is 27 and sill going so I’m waiting on his replacement. And I’m in Utah/Arizona so Imay be looking at Canter California.
but fingerlakes is a great group and I try to help as I can.

3 Likes

Me too :(. I remember him from Saratoga. Hopefully there is someone out there for him

Uh oh it doesn’t look good for him. If someone can take him, I’ll send a dribble
Vetting for soundness will be expensive.

On the comments on his page, it looks like there’s an effort to place him. Let’s hope so.
I hope Mr. Freud finds a home too. He’s 10, but his video shows nice movement.
They listed 18 new horses yesterday. Some beauties!!! All kinds of bays and shades of gray.

1 Like

I’m in love with Appian at the moment. The one I liked first went right away, which is for the best.

1 Like

If I had the money to own a horse I’d be all over Social Fan.

… and Fritter. If I ever win the lottery, I’m going to have a ton of OTTBs.

There are some nice looking horses in this bunch! If anyone buys one, let us know!!!

Just checked the new listings… Lots of lovely horses.

I am kicking myself about overlooking Overbook. That filly is NICE… and looks like the total package in terms of pedigree, movement, and conformation… Some time for R&R and someone will have such a nice mare on their hands…

Sadly, the inn is at such max capacity it isn’t even funny.

Awww, Millymillybobilly! Too cute!

1 Like

I love Milly

are any of these horses at risk to end up at the Unadilla auction in Ny? I know that place has a history and not many people frequent it.

Ohh she is nice! With some time off and some groceries, she’ll be stunning.

Check out Smart Thinking. He’s a cute war horse that sadly will be sent to Puerto Rico in a few days if no one takes him. He looks clean legged and sound, though a little spicy. I wish I was closer to FL.

It looks like Smart Thinking was sold for racing.

So sad. I wonder why people even own or train racehorses if they just don’t care about them :cry:

1 Like

Dettifoss was placed. I think I heard that Second Chance took him in. I am sure they would appreciate donations. There are a few more that were last minute listings and a couple look like pretty awesome sport horse projects. I don’t have any stalls currently, but there is a lot of temptation.

2 Likes

Could you post a link? I would definitely donate.

2 Likes

google Second Chance Rescue Ottb New York (there are others with similar names in other states)
Dettifoss is already tweeting on twitter ! Well the rescue has tweeted his pix.

1 Like

http://secondchancethoroughbreds.org/

Ok, now I like Secret Eden and Early Retirement. I wish I were a better trainer, sigh.

1 Like