Unlimited access >

Refund for Freestyle ticket holders?

It is perfectly legal to not provide refunds for events canceled due to weather when the terms and conditions of purchase so indicate.

It would be illegal to sell tickets to an event you did not intend to hold. You could even face criminal fraud charges in most jurisdictions.

1 Like

Is anyone else still waiting on their said refund? I opted for the refund and it said it would arrive within 30 daysā€¦nothing so far. Iā€™ve emailed with no response.

Does anyone know how to contact the WEG ticketing group regarding this refund? I have tried emailing and calling multiple times but it looks like no one is manning the account or phone since the games are over. I have 8 tickets (I bought them for our group) that need the refund, but I canā€™t get a response from anyone. So frustrating.

I was just going to do the same thing. I think I am going to try and call Tryon directly. I bought 5 of themā€¦ 30 days is upā€¦ This is how the games will never be held in the US again. poor service and broken promisesā€¦

are there any layers on here that we could start a class action suit? They promised us a refund and have not followed through.

I contacted Abby Decker yesterday, and she said they are being processed this week. She is the person I dealt with when I had questions on seating, and she has been very responsive.

Cooper, do you have her contact information? I have not been able to get anyone to respond.

I hope your right because it wonā€™t look good if there has to be a lawsuit to get the refund they promisedā€¦ This is what a lack of communication does. It frustrates people.

I wish I had so much extra time on my hands that I would consider a class action law suit over $144. Seriously people?

I fully expect Tryon will follow thru on their refund, all this knashing of teeth canā€™t be healthy for you! Peace.

6 Likes

Has anybody gotten their refund yet? Last post was on October 24, 2018, saying it would be 7 to 10 days, but havenā€™t gotten mine yet.

I am still waiting for a refund :frowning: I thought it could be delayed because Iā€™m in Australiaā€¦but I am now wondering if Iā€™ll ever get the $ back.

Being from Australia should not matter since it is supposed to post electronically to your credit card account. Just wish I knew something more about what was going on.

I got an invoice on 26th Oct saying my refund had been processed. Abby told me last week that it should hit my account ā€œsoonā€

ETA - Just looked on the FB page, someone claims they were sent a refund as a check 3 days ago?! I donā€™t recall seeing that as a refund option?!

Annnndā€¦18 days after, I finally got my refund. A bit spooky that it was processed just after my post here. lol

1 Like

Darn I checked and I havenā€™t received a refund either even though I responded promptly. Who do I contact? Has anyone been successful?

I was told if the original charge to your CC was over 365 days old, you would receive a check

I havenā€™t received my refund yet. Who do I contact? I have 6 tix getting refunded so itā€™s enough that Iā€™m anxious to get it!

We have just received a check for our refund.

still waiting for mine :frowning:

Still waiting for my refund too. My invoice shows a credit for the tickets, on Oct 12, but I checked my Credit card and its not thereā€¦ I tried emailing, no response then today tried 828-863-1471 which has a message about receiving a lot of phone calls, so Iā€™m kind of thinking thatā€™s an old messageā€¦anyone have any luck with any other number?