Unlimited access >

Refund for Freestyle ticket holders?

I haven’t gotten my refund either. I did send an email a couple of days ago, but no response yet. I had bought six tickets and 3 of the tickets belong to friends so am a little anxious about getting the money back. I will try the number provided by JoyceB86, thanks for the info. I bought the freestyle tickets the day they went on separate sale from the dressage package, about a minute after they went online. :frowning:

Trying to message through Tryon’s facebook page today.

I did email them I think on Friday last week through the Tryon WEG page. I got a response yesterday saying that my refund would be processed in 7-10 days, yay!

I bought two tickets for the cancelled WEG Dressage Freestyle. I received assurances that I would get a refund in several ways at several times. One the the promises was in the form of an email that asked me to choose between exchange, SuperStore credit, and refund. I chose refund. I have not received the refund so I contacted Citi, my credit card issuer. Citi said that they were told by Stripe that showgroundslive.com had gotten my refund. At any rate, Citi informed me that I got my refund, BUT, they said in the same letter that the refund was not made to my Citi card. They asked if I had gotten the refund in some other way. The answer is no. What is going on?

Uh-oh, now I’m worried, I was told I would get the refund in 7-10 days, but haven’t gotten it yet. I think Tryon is going to have to give you some verification of how they sent the refund. I wonder if something like this is happening to me. :frowning:

I just got my refund after much confusion–I was sent “chargeback” documentation by Stripe. That was something that could not have happened. Then, several weeks later, I got a refund on my Citi card.

For those that did get a refund for the freestyle portion of the Dressage pass — how much did you get back for the freestyle ticket? I am still waiting for a refund. Thanks for the idea to open a billing dispute with my credit card company. I would like to tell them exactly how much I am owed on each pass. BTW, at first my credit card company said the charge was too old to dispute, but once I explained the tickets were charged nearly a year prior to the event, they agreed to accept it.

I got $129. I had bought the full dressage pass for all sessions.

Thanks, Cooper!

I logged into my WEG account and it showed an invoice with them owing me $199.80 (2 tickets). I still have not seen it, but I will go check my credit card. I am not sure they’ll be able to run a credit, that card was reissued with a new number after fraudulent activity, unrelated to WEG. I’ll go log in and check more closely.

Thanks for the heads up. I logged into mine and a refund is listed, but I have yet to receive it. I bought five all session passes and the refund is $361.95 or about $72 per ticket. Is that what others are seeing for their passes?

saddlefitterva- did you get your refund yet? My account also shows a refund due. I just tried to e-mail them. Has anyone had any luck with calling or e-mailing?

I haven’t had any luck getting answers to emails.

I applied for the refund as per the email sent out by Tryon just after the cancellation of the freestyle and received a response the next day stating that refunds could be expected in about 30 days. We also missed the final event show jumping due to having flights booked that day and I enquired about refunds for those tickets as well, but alas they weren’t eligible. I have recently emailed them twice, yesterday being the latest, and to date haven’t received a response.
perhaps it may be worth contacting the FEI? I’m not even sure what the refund is worth. Does anyone know?

So, did anyone see the news that Bellisimo and his wife are splitting? Looks like she filed asking for assets to be frozen. The plot thickens

I checked my ticket account and it states I was refunded 12th December but nothing has shown up on my credit card account. Has anyone else noticed this?

I should add that 4 freestyle tickets show up as a refund of $399

I can’t remember exactly what the refund was, but we had purchased the $125 tix, so that plus service fee and tax came to about $180 per ticket and that’s what I got the refund for. It went to my credit card account. We had purchased the freestyle tix only and not the whole package.

I still have not received my refund for the 9 freestyle tickets I purchased. They were purchased on my credit card, and with the COTH early subscriber rate. Have emailed and received no response. Any idea who I should contact next?

Mishmash, go to your WEG account and pull up your invoice. It may show the refund. Mine did. I then sent all the documentation to my credit card company dispute address. I am waiting now to hear from them.