Unlimited access >

Report Site Glitches here!

If you find something that’s not working properly, please report it here. We’re still going to be working on cosmetics and formatting, so don’t worry about those issues just yet. Let’s keep this thread to things that straight up don’t work!

I’ll try to keep this post updated with known issues. Thanks for your help and patience as we get up and running again!

Well, there’s a glitch. Appears I can’t edit the OP!

In addition to that, here is a list of reported issues:

– “Next” buttons and page number buttons at bottom of thread pages don’t work for navigation.

Yep, trying to edit a previously posted and readable post sent it to “unapproved”!

Don’t try to edit or the post will go poof!

All other is working just fine, really smoothly, thank you!

After reading through to the end of a thread, the title doesn’t “unbold” as it used to, so can no longer tell what threads have new unread posts without going in.

Running Win10 and Chrome if that makes a difference.

• Some of the smilies aren’t available.
  • Recent use of page number navigation is now working.

I just logged on, no glitches so far, but I wanted to thank Mods & staff for getting things back up so quickly!
You ROCK! :yes:

Are the Like and Quote buttons working for you guys? I just tried to do both to @2DogsFarm and they didn’t work. #irony

2 Likes

But apparently tagging someone now puts their avatar by your tag!

Cant log on using Microsoft Edge, no log in appears on the forum page. I can log in on the COTH main page but when I open the forums I’m not logged in. I was able to log in using my phone.

I can’t go to a different page using either the next button or the numbers (Firefox).

I have found both the like button and the quote button to work. Just slowly. There is a delay between the time you hit them and the time the like appears or the quote appears in the box.

Testing edit.

Edit appears to work now.

The threads no longer offer any designation that tells that the poster is the original poster, which was a great feature. (Not sure if that counts as a not working, sorry if it is not.)

1 Like

Slow loading and laggy compared to the recent version. Also, this happened with the last version; when clicking on a post, then going back to the search topics (I always choose Today’s Topics), it comes up with a “Search Expired” message.

2 Likes

Pages have been loading veeeery slowly for a while, now back to speed?

Tried to post on the Current Event’s forum, but there is no posting window or way to quote posters to do so there in my pages?

I wish I had screen captured it so I would know what it said but I just got an error screen - white screen simple black text - while trying to navigate the forum.

It is very slow. Spinning for quite a bit, even after the screen appears like it is all there. (But slow spinning is better than nothing.)

Deeply appreciate getting the site back!!!

It’s so slow that it’s nearly unusable, so am hoping that’s a fix in progress.

Thanks so much!!!

I do believe it is getting slower and slower (more traffic maybe).

Photos not showing correctly. I was reading a thread that had photos attached to the post(s). Click the photos and it changes to the photo viewer (after much wait). The photos show along the bottom as thumb nails but nothing ever shows on the big part of the screen. Just a black screen with thumb nails at the bottom and the arrows as the side to switch between the not visible photo (in the big part).

I’m having problems with everything, logging in, trying to open forums and/or threads, getting error messages when I try to post something and overall slowness. Same problems on both my phone and laptop. Thanks.

The print is tiny, I can hardly read more than a sentence or two and my eyes cross:cry: Any way I can fix it? Many thanks.

1 Like

I see the quote feature in this forum, I do not see it in Off Topic? I haven’t looked elsewhere (Chrome, Windows 10).

THANK YOU!!!

Slow.
Like not working.
Quote not working.
Notification of new content on subscribed posts does not go away after reading said post.
Using Chrome/Win 10, if that’s useful info.

1 Like