Resona health vibe

Who’s used it?
Apparently it’s a small pemf unit that has 59 frequency/ settings to address different issues.
Reddit gives relatively good reviews for people, but what about the horses? Inexpensive option that has me curious. I currently own omi pemf units and enjoy them. The idea of being able to go for a trail ride or just turn out with this is intriguing. Could save a lot of time

Interesting. I’m not sure it’s the least expensive (like the advertise) but it does seem like it would be very convenient.

This looks really interesting. Thank you.

I think I am going to wipe out my spending money buying this.

I have been in SO MUCH PAIN since 5-15 when I fell off my lesson horse, at a walk. It sure is a lot less expensive than the Beemer Human system the last time I checked it out.

2 Likes

@Jackie_Cochran, you might try contacting a Bemer rep near you to see if they lend/rent Bemers to try.

3 Likes

I keep seeing PEMF units on Aliexpress for a fraction of the cost. They look identical to ones sold in the USA under various names and I know many items ono aliexpress are basically wholesale pricing on the exact same items. Has anyone taken the plunge and tried one?

This morning I tried to go to the Vibe website, and my virus program said it would be a really bad idea.

Sigh. I was going to order one for myself after I slept on it overnight.

1 Like

Strange, mine didn’t give me any warnings :thinking:

I am wondering about this too…looks like they have a 30 day money back guarantee. So might be worth a try

I found the Vibe for sale on E-bay, for considerably cheaper.

It came today. My neck/occiput had been bothering me since I woke up (normal). I had the Fenwick Neck Gaiter and the BOT Neck Dickie on but the pain (dull sort of aching pain) continued throughout the day.

My Vibe came around an hour ago. I used it on my neck after taking my Fenwick and BOT neck gear off. It was an interesting experience, my rectum felt “something” too and it felt like a lot of my body was vibrating just a tiny bit. For the neck it was a 42 minute session, I felt the teeny tiny vibrations and I also felt mild heat. The neck pain quickly abated. For the record my neck got messed up from my head-on car collision (the other driver was passed out drunk) in 1984. Right now there is some lingering stiffness, but not the feeling of having a clamp on my occiput.

Right now my son is using it on his back which got messed up 20 some years ago.

Update. All I had on my occiput last night was the Fenwick Head Band and the BOT Head Band, angled to cover my occiput. I wore no other pieces of the Far Infra-red therapy gear while I slept.

I woke up with no neck pain and minimal stiffness of my neck muscles/tendons and on my scalp over my occiput.

My left hip, the one I fell on, is also less painful. It occurred to me that the Vibe treatment somehow made the Aleve more effective because my hip has not been yelling at me to repeat the dose. I can handle walking with just one cane (the footed one) with minimal hip pain.

It also has been effecting my “brain power”. My thinking is somewhat less focused and more aware of externalities. Emotionally I am fine, I’ve been able to stop micromanaging my thoughts so that they do not go down negative pathways, though I do still have to be aware of what my brain is babbling about.

So do you think it’s worth the try?

Yes, I think it is worth a try.

I showed mine, with the list of protocols, to both my PCP and neurologist.

My neurologist said he had been following the recent research of using magnets on people. He seemed to think it was worth trying out, especially when I told him about how it helped my neck so much. He also said that it would not harm me and recommended using two of the protocols, the one for fibromyalgia (which helped some and it seemed to make the Naproxen work better) and the one for my lower back.

EVEN IF it turns out to be completely a placebo effect it could be worth it. I have often noticed that my body gets “stuck” then will move forward when I try something, sometimes anything, to get better.

My oldest son had tried the lower back protocol. He did not seem to feel any immediate effects. However after driving for 2 days up North he told me that his lower back did not hurt at all after the trip and he immediately ordered one for himself because his back had ALWAYS ended up hurting badly after a long car trip.