Rest Easy, Brandon Gibson

I am so shocked to hear about Brandon. This is such sad news for the H/J community.

(My sincerest apologies for posting an obituary that was AI generated, that I have now deleted. I was attempting to give context to the information but failed to ensure its accuracy. I hope I have not offended anyone.)

6 Likes

So sorry to hear of his passing. Condolences to his family and loved ones.

Simply heartbreaking.

Hug your loved ones close tonight.

1 Like

Prayers and jingles for everyone who is dealing with this tremendous loss. You just never know what someone is going through. Godspeed Brandon.

5 Likes

Oh, my goodness. What terribly sad news.

OP that’s an AI generated obituary and you may unintentionally be spreading false information (died from accident). @Halternatively

14 Likes

I agree. I flagged the post as I think the obituary should be taken down.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have deleted that part of the post. I’m sorry if I caused anyone any unnecessary pain.

8 Likes

Thank you. I deleted that part of my post.

3 Likes

Thank you for this post.

I was just going to say that I can not get that open, my computer keeps blocking it with warnings.

6 Likes

What awful news! My condolences to his family and connections.

This one really stings. I’m gutted for his family. My sincerest condolences to the Gibson family. I know Brandon left a positive impact on many and he will be dearly missed.

9 Likes

What a lovely person he was. I was such a fan and I’m just heartbroken for his family.

2 Likes

He did not die in an accident. Such a sad thing.

He was also active in the rabbit breeding world so his loss is being felt there.

2 Likes

Yes, I saw a Facebook post that said he had a lot of rabbits that are going to need to find new homes now. Terribly sad all around.

There just isn’t a lot information out there unless you were a friend, because other than tribute posts I can’t find a thing. And no one is coming out and saying suicide, though one person wrote a touching bit on depression, etc, that made it very clear what happened.

Also, lots of pictures, one of him that appears he was a LEO? Can anyone confirm?

3 Likes

I thought he was a trainer/rider. But I didn’t know him personally.

He was a rider/trainer/breeder. I didn’t know him personally but followed him on social for several years…

1 Like

someone on FB said it was suicide, she is also a breeder

Did anybody see the post on Facebook that Bonnie Navin posted? It was so inappropriate, I was so shocked someone would post that.

3 Likes