Rest Easy, Brandon Gibson

What did it say?

2 Likes

For those without FB, this was the picture in the post.

2 Likes

Seems pretty obviously a Halloween costume, but maybe thatā€™s just me.

12 Likes

Blaming the wife.

Is that the bonnie who hates safe sport?

5 Likes

It definitely appears to be the case based on alot of peopleā€™s comments saying ā€œyou just never know someoneā€™s strugglesā€ ā€œbut he looked so happy all the time ā€œ , ā€œ he must if felt so aloneā€ and various comments regarding depression :disappointed:

1 Like

Bonnie is very active on FB in her support of GM and KS as well as her opinions about Safe Sport and various other things.

7 Likes

What did it say?

Are you sure itā€™s not a costume?

1 Like

No thatā€™s why I included the link and asked if anyone knew. Because Iā€™m not sure. Itā€™s real enough to have caught my eye. But if no one knows if he had any history in LE, or says he didnā€™t, then we can move on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She is also an attorney and if the post is not still up io hope someone got a screen shot and call her out on it. Who would even hire such a shit starter?

10 Likes

She deleted it and changed her name on Facebook.

1 Like

I hope there is a screenshot as well, so that people can see who she is through her words and then decide for themselves if they want that person representing their name, interests, integrity, reputation, and whatever else is at stake.

4 Likes

Oh how very convenient

So she must have gotten slammed for itā€¦Swanita Herman comes up when you search her real name LOL. I guess itā€™s a fail to change the name Bonnie!

1 Like

Disgusting, but not surprising based on her general online presence.

4 Likes

So I am currently in a thread arguing with Bonnie/Swanita Herman who tried to say anyone, including the Pope, can pay for anyone to show in an Amateur class. Which actually, no, is NOT allowed.

Em

5 Likes

Interesting as sheā€™s held her line about GM and KS.

1 Like

Omg Iā€™m following that trainwreck :laughing:

Sheā€™s a delight, to be sure

4 Likes

Where is the thread?

3 Likes