So some of you might have seen my post recently about naming my new horse after my recently passed Dad. My horse will be here Saturday from the Netherlands and I still haven’t committed to a name Originally I wanted to name my horse after the litigation case that we’re winning and has just been god awful. The outcome of the case is unbelievably in our favor, so recently has been a huge relief. However, a friend made a good point that I won’t want to be reminded of the legal battle for ever.
Originally, someone on here mentioned the awesome name
Vindication and I loved it, but again, a memory of the the legal battle, not my Dad himself. I’d like to remember my Dad for all the wonderful things about him and I’m having such a hard time committing since the name is connected him, and he was my absolute best friend. Everyone use to say I’m a chip off the old block, because we are so much alike. See some special things about who he was below:
- A damn good prosecutor and trial lawyer for 40 years
- A fanatic for cars, especially Porsches 911, Carreras . He would have a different car every month (no lie )
- Reform Jewish, LOVED his bagels and loved Israel.
- A watch enthusiast
- He loved to entertain, had a huge personality and was a very big, strong and sometimes intimidating guy, though everyone loved him.
- The best story teller!
- Drink of choice was always Patron, chilled with a lime. He always brought a bottle of Patron Silver to gatherings.
- A devoted Dad!
Any ideas for show names and a shortened barn name? I truly appreciate my fellow COTHers for all your support and ideas this far!