Unlimited access >

Rich Strikes Mama bred to Munnings!

Tell me why I shouldn’t worry about my two OTTB horse RESCUED horses as well… are your’s better than mine or more deserving than mine? You don’t know me so just save the personal attacks. I am seen so much “cattiness,” “bitchiness,” and “viciousness” here from some posters here for absolutely NO GOOD REASON! For those who are inclined to make personals to other posters, I say strive to find some love and happiness in your life to, perhaps think about doing good for others. You might feel better.

Reading the above quote reminds me of this thread, Maximum Sercurity and Stage 1 Lamness in ALL 4 limbs, feltlocks, hocks, gaskins -- Why is this okay with racing industry

There was no love and happiness evident from @penelopeandthecats on that thread.
Or this one; What have we learned or seen in Triple Crown 2022 to date - Thoughts of a TB owner and horse lover

Can we discuss this on the welfare thread or somewhere else, other than here? Geez. Skydy, you know that I am not referring to you! :kissing_heart:

What do we think of the cross discussed in the OP?

Thanks!

2 Likes

There is another thead here; Gold Strike was bred to Munnings. The foal will be inbred 3x4 to Mr. Prospector. TB breeders can please explain inbreeding?

With more discussion of the cross, as well as some photos of the Dam.

1 Like

Agreed … those are old threads/discussions. And some posters shared some amazing and useful information. The book though is closed on those topics .Thanks… take care.

GEEZ is Right!!!

Huh?

Thank you. :wink: Apparently one poster thought that you were.

Well aren’t they just silly! YOU know me better than that!

1 Like

Yes, I do. :grin:

1 Like