Unlimited access >

RIP, Jane Savoie :(

13 Likes

That is sad news.

1 Like

OMG. When I first started dressage I found her videos and writing so helpful. I haven’t followed in a while. This is a big loss.

2 Likes

I was watching her lockdown videos from her home. So sad!

1 Like

Someone who truly never uttered a discouraging word. A huge loss.

17 Likes

A good way to put it! I wish I had half the positivity and drive. I think she helped a lot of people.

4 Likes

She will be missed. She was a huge influence in so many lives.

OMG! Such SAD SAD news. She was just posting on her fb page recently. She had also just published her first work of fiction. Her husband and loved ones must be devastated. Such a loss.

1 Like

Such a loss…

I refer to her book all the time. I always had this thought in my head that maybe I’d get to ride with her some day…

2 Likes

When I was just starting out, I often read her materials on dealing with nerves. I had no idea that her health was fragile. She wasn’t young, but I thought we had more years to learn from her. I’m very sad to learn of this. What a wonderful story of her first horse.

1 Like

Such a huge loss. Not a great start to 2021 :cry:

What a wonderful lady, coach and rider. Very sad to hear this news, tremendous loss to the sport.

1 Like

Huge loss to the Dressage world, so sad. :cry:

So very sad to hear of Jane’s passing. I still have her Happy Horse Program…such good information. She will be greatly missed for her talent as a teacher and her bubbly personality.

1 Like

Definitely a huge loss and sad news. :cry:

Very sad news. I had followed her for a long time and knew of her illness. I’m glad I have a lot of her books and videos to watch and re-read.

Oh no. RIP legend. Damn

1 Like

More than just the dressage world…I think it is a loss to the horse world in general. I JUST had bought her book, Dressage Between the Jumps. So very sad. I ride mostly jumpers, yet I have Dressage 101 sitting on my night stand.

2 Likes

Jane seemed to be a gem of a horsewoman and a true horse lover.

May she RIP

1 Like