Unlimited access >

RIP @Where_sMyWhite

Very sorry to hear this.

What a tremendous loss. Can someone PM me her real name so I can see if we are FB friends and I never connected it together?

3 Likes

:cry::cry::cry:

Iā€™m sorry she has gone. She was a voice of wisdom.

2 Likes

I truly enjoyed her posts here. :cry: :cry:

2 Likes

This is very sad news. Sheā€™ll be missed here and in her ā€˜real lifeā€™ communities too.

1 Like

Very sorry to learn this. @skydy, please keep us appraised of any memorials.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers for her family and terriers and friends ~ RIP WMW ~

1 Like

Sad to hear this.

May her memory be a blessing

2 Likes

Thank you to @skydy and everyone else for caring about a fellow COTHer. She had contacted me weeks ago with concerns about Whereā€™sMyWhite. After she didnā€™t reply to my email, and skydy inquired again recently, we were able to discover the sad news by searching her name online and cross-referencing her IP address information.

She passed away in her home, and her relatives were able to be found, so they were able to take care of her laying her to rest. I did not see any information about a memorial fund, but perhaps @LaurieB has seen something posted on Facebook.

Iā€™m not sure how we handle the personal information of a user who has passed away if they posted anonymously, so weā€™ll continue to respect her privacy by not posting her name publicly.

RIP :heart:

44 Likes

May she rest in peace in the Glory and comforts of Heaven. God Speed.

3 Likes

Oh, no! I was so shocked to see this.

1 Like

Sorry to say that thereā€™s currently nothing on her FB page about a memorial fund, just a post in remembrance. :cry:

1 Like

Not the first COTHer lost. :sleepy:

Any chance of creating an In Memoriam forum?
No need for IRL names, but when a member passes, BB friends can post thoughts, memories, etc.

Iā€™m thinking I need to let my brother (& only living close relative) know Iā€™d want him to post my obit on this BB.
Iā€™ve made some cyber & IRL friends here.

13 Likes

Can we start some sort of group charitable donation in her screen name to honor her memory? You know, make a big donation with the note ā€œIn memory of Whereā€™s My White.ā€ Iā€™m not sure if there is a particular organization that would be logical. Maybe one of the TB charities or something else?

Iā€™m just throwing this out there. I know COTH doesnā€™t want to be involved in the fundraising so we can take the conversation off line if people are interested in this or have good ideas. It wouldnā€™t even have to be fundraising, we could all just pick an org to donate to in her (screen)name.

8 Likes

Count me in as interested.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in.

2 Likes

I canā€™t think of any horse charity that she ever mentioned. She might have liked an aftercare programā€¦

Several people have mentioned her gardening advice and certain flowers that they planted on her recommendation. She and I only discussed horses. What are the names of her favorite flowers? @beowulf @Jarpur ?

Spring is coming. We could plant her favorite flowers and those of us that donā€™t have green thumbs surely know someone who does. We could buy the seeds and give them to gardeners we know, to plant in her name, or plant them ourselves. The thought of her favorite flowers growing in many different places makes me smile. I think sheā€™d like that.

12 Likes

She mentioned Adeniums, which I have no experience with. I do remember her mentioning one of her favorite aloes was partridge breast. In one of my threads, she said she loved Euphorbias - it compelled me to look them up myself, and now I have a few in my indoor garden. These are not great outdoor plants unless youā€™re somewhere that has no winter. I could be mistaken but her profile picture looks like the adenium she mentioned. She was a master gardener in her county so perhaps we could start thereā€¦?

1 Like

We are rather spread out geographically, I hadnā€™t thought of that, but even if it was a flower that doesnā€™t winter over, mightnā€™t a few varieties work? I know almost nothing about flowers and plants. It was just a thought.

I wonder if she belonged to a gardening club?

I have to go to town now. Iā€™ll start digging into Maricopa gardening when I get back, and try to find her full name.

2 Likes