Unlimited access >

Secret Santa 2021 is there a thread?

how does this thing work?

@eightpondfarm, interested parties fill out a form sent by chocomare, send it back and are matched up to someone. You get their form so you know what they like, can’t eat, etc.

A lot get a new username so they can tease their giftee without giving away who they are.

You shop and mail their gifts by the date specified by chocomare. It’s a lot of fun!

1 Like

I would love to do this!! Just re-joined the forums after probably a decade long hiatus.

@ThatBayHorse, the Christmas card exchange is a separate event.

I’m in for Secret Santa.

I’m in.

Count me in! :+1:

Hey, it’s only October 5th! I’m angry that some stores already have Christmas stuff!

I like the idea of one tier. That makes it easy.

I’m in! I have always enjoyed COTH SS!!

1 Like

I’m in. Love COTH Secret Santa :adult:t2:‍:christmas_tree:!

I’m in! Chocomare, could I be of any help organizing this thing?

I would love to participate as well!

I’m in! Coth Secret Santa is the best!

omg COTH Secret Santa is my FAVORITE!!! Literally just popped in to see if it had started yet. Count me in!

1 Like

Count me in! This will be my first year :slight_smile:

I’m in

I AM DOWN to do Secret Santa! And I love seeing all the “So and so last post was X years ago or Y months ago” just to say they will join COTH SS.

What a great community we have !

3 Likes

I would like to join please!

I’ve never done it but I’d like to join this year… Decided this is the year to step out of my comfort zone!

Everyone (that I’ve met) in Secret Santa is amazing! Good place to stretch the comfort zone to :smiley: One elf even sent me some wonderful gifts during a year I couldn’t participate financially because of vet bills. :hugs:

2 Likes

As always, since the beginning, I am in ! :fist_right::fist_left:

:gift: I see some of my former Secret Santa recipients in this list too! Excellent!! :gift_heart:

Thank you!

2 Likes