Unlimited access >

Secret Santa 2022!

I was really hoping to be able to participate this year! :cry: Unfortunately it’s looking like next year for me (again).

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe :santa: holiday season!

1 Like

PM sent!

1 Like

PM sent! I’ve had a very busy fall, but saw this and need to get in. Very excited! Thanks J-Lu

1 Like

Ho ho ho!!

The reindeer are becoming more fit and are getting ready for their flights. One texted me today to remind me to remind people that there are TWO more days to sign up!!! We’ll have a late group from the 16th - 30th if anyone missed the initial signup date and there is at least one other person who signs up during that time.

HO HO HO!! Sign up by anytime on the 15th! I’m very flexible with time zones. PM me to sign up and include your name, address, and what you’d like and not like for $35, your tastes, favorite colors, favorite types of things, and what would make you happy this particular year. The elves are very eager to start our work. HO HO HO!!

Then, let the teasing begin!!!

:slight_smile:

Chief Elf

3 Likes

Can’t wait for this to get started! I was wondering when will get our assignments? No hurry, I’m sure you are busy! I was also wondering approx how many people participate? Ty!

Hey!

I’m giving everyone until the 15th. I’ll hopefully be in bed before the time zone closes west of me, and I plan to ride after work tomorrow. So realistically, everyone will get an email from me on late Wed or Thursday. There are enough people that I can’t send all of the PMs in one day so I’ll send them from my private email. I’ll alert everyone when they are sent so people can check their spam folder.

I assigned everyone by order of PM, like I did last year. So there is a lot of diversity and hopefully alot of teasing! So far, we have 30 elves.

Ho ho ho!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much elf J-Lu!

1 Like

That’s a lot of holly jolly!

That’s much appreciated.

1 Like

HO HO HO!!!

The Chief Elf is organizing all of the current Elves right now. We’re in a big Elf meeting to assign the Elves, but we plan to first eat, then dance, then sing songs, then talk about assignments. We’re a pretty merry band of elves!

HO HO HO!!!

Remember, We’ll still do the LATE group for anyone who doesn’t think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving! November 30th will be the last day to sign up!

HO HO HO!!!

Stay tuned…

6 Likes

HO HO HO! The Chief Elf got hung over last night during the drinking and dancing (actually has ongoing computer problems that really slow things down and Chief Elf is happy she paid for Premium support…) but just now checked the list and checked it twice and sent out all of the Elf Assignments. I used email for those who provided an email address and PMed those who did not. PLEASE PM me if you see an error or recieve something that didn’t make sense. I reviewed everything I sent out and I’m thinking that all is well.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP if you signed up and you didn’t get a verification!!! I went through my PMs and I think everyone is accounted for but hey, let me know if you aren’t and the approximate date you sent the PM.

Elves, check your spam folder since I used a personal account to send most of the notifications.

Let the shopping and teasing begin!

Chief Elf.

3 Likes

Thank you, Chief Elf! I got mine already

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

I started SHOPPING!!!

3 Likes

I have mine! A very tough order, but I am looking already😬

1 Like

Hence the teasing! Everyone can hone in in the right gifts as a result of making inquiries to their elf assignees. No assignment should be a tough order unless your assignee doesn’t respond to you.

PM, me, peeps if you are having issues with SS. I’m happy to help as much as I can!

1 Like

Hi, @PaintParty

Your elf has some questions about your preferences. I understand that you’d prefer no human treats like candy or nuts. How do you feel about homemade cookies (without nuts), sourdough or banana bread, or home jams?

1 Like

Oh, I have an elf inquiry!!! :smiley:

Homemade goodies of any kind are very thoughtful, but due to some chronic health issues I stick to a pretty regimented diet. I’m sure that anything you make would be delicious, but I’d prefer non-edibles. Hope you understand.

2 Likes

Pssst… I sent you a PM. :sunglasses:

1 Like

And, @J-Lu, I just added to that previous PM.

(I am a high maintenance elf). :laughing:

1 Like