Unlimited access >

Show Jumping Starting - is it raining?

Hard to tell on the streaming video, but it looks gloomy out.

The postage stamp jump is cool.

They showed a shot of the spectators all opening their umbrellas, so there has been some rain during the class so far.

Some very rough rides so far…could be due to the rain.

Or it could be because the order starts with the riders who have the most penalties to date…I do see many of these riders making the same mistakes they made in the first two rounds. I also think the horses might be getting a little tired. The weather hasn’t been phenomenal and they’ve been jumping big tracks three days in a row.

Wow, Lamaze just had a dissapointing ride. 12 faults.

Is this an intermission of sorts or are they jumping two rounds tonight?

?

!!!

Rence.

I tried to watch the streaming video but it keeps saying “not enough bandwidth” even though I’m at work on the T1 line. Ah well…

I wish the Live Score would tell you what the scores of those who have already gone are, instead of just showing the current horse on course. Still, much better than nothing. :slight_smile:

Try refreshing you should get in. I think there are just a lot of users on right now - earlier the picture was smooth for me, now it’s quite jerky.

lea

/.

The refreshing works sometimes for a few seconds and is not clear. I think you’re right and it’s their bandwidth that’s the problem, not mine.

.+.

.+++++
+.++++
++.+++
+++.++
++++.+
+++++.

I saw Laura and Miss Independent had 8 this round (or at least, that’s what they were at before I momentarily turned away from Live Score). Did anyone see how Margie did?

U go Belg!!

Grrr … I’m at work too and I can’t get the live feed. Boo.