Unlimited access >

Show Jumping

Urico tested positive for cocaine at the 2012 Olympic trials.

Bardolina (his mount these games) tested for another banned substance in 2018

2 Likes

I just switched from watching on my phone to my computer and my feed got ever so slightly choppy. Anyone else or just me?

What’s the benefit to giving a horse a human anti- depressant? Pain reliever or mood stabilizer or ?

Hmm, thanks. Maybe I was thinking of a different Canadian rider.

Reset to zero. Clean slate, although I think their order of go tomorrow is based on their finish order today.

Ben maher and explosion next. Some horse.

2 Likes

They just said five of the horses there are by Chacco Blue. That’s pretty amazing.

3 Likes

My only horse weakness is bay with a blaze. Love Jasmine’s horse

Agree that all these things have happened. It is the ugly side of sport horses, isn’t it. Perhaps you can separate the bad behavior if the performance is there? Where is the welfare of the horse when it comes to accomplishments?

3 Likes

I thought he was for sure going in the water

1 Like

Which two horses did they say are showing there barefoot?!?

thanks
I thought it a bit odd that someone with a rail or more in the qualifier, could win in the end, but looking at the scores so far, it looks likely that the top 30 will have 0 or 1 penalties.

Looks like King Edward and All In

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theplaidhorse.com/2021/07/29/two-thirds-of-swedish-show-jumping-team-will-be-shoeless-at-tokyo-olympic-games/amp/

2 Likes

Swedish horses King Edward and all in inbelieve

Thought King Edward was hugely impressive

1 Like

Top 25 go into the final?

Wow. Thanks!

This is one of the barefoot horses I think one wears hoot boots! Trying to look at the feet!

Lovely round/horse.

Top 30 come back tomorrow with a clean slate, and the order of go based on their order of finish today.

1 Like