Unlimited access >

So I did a thing today

Which means she will turn out HUGE.

4 Likes

a word of caution

I once over fed some feral “treasures” itty bitty kitties
And
successfully created feline Hersey squirts ! All 6 of them in the barn office / kitchen / get together cabin !

They were happy but the cabin was a shitshow !

I NEVER MADE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN ! Lol

Adding they had ten litter boxes and used them BUT
the amount and ODOR of said Hersey Squirts was Industrial Level CRAPTASTIC !

New litter boxes were purchased needless to say -

4 Likes

We WILL be requiring updated pictures on a regular basis now that you posted her cute little face on here :joy_cat:

6 Likes

Oh, yes! She has a little diarrhea, not too bad. I think it’s mostly from the worms. She’s finally eating normally (instead of vacuuming it up!), so hopefully that will clear up soon.

3 Likes

You could name her Georgia.

3 Likes

I really doubt it! She’s about the tiniest kitten I’ve ever seen, except for my own Tiny (who is barely 5lbs at 6 years of age). Her eyes and ears are the biggest thing about her!

1 Like

This! @Alex_and_Bodie_s_Mom - How can you resist? You must keep her. You must post more pictures. You must.

:rofl: :rofl: :joy_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

One of my childhood cats was named Itty Bitty Kitty, or Id for short. I’m not sure which name came first. My dad is a psychiatrist, which may explain the one name.

4 Likes

Awww, she’s precious! She should start gaining some weight pronto with the appetite she has. Lol

1 Like

It’s Thursday … how is itty bitty aka George ??? pictures !!!

and find another one … your kitten adventures make Coth fun !!!

4 Likes

Okay, these totally suck, but here’s a couple from last night. I let her play on the bed with Hammie for a minute. She kept wanting to leap onto the wall and slide down it, so playtime was extremely limited. My house is NOT kitten-proof! BTW, she is totally without fear. Nigel hissed at her and she just stared at him like “C’mon, you know you love me!” Ham still isn’t sure exactly what she is, but hopefully he’ll not try to eat her.

25 Likes

Thank you !!!

more pictures whenever you get a chance - we will try to be patient lol ???

5 Likes

She should grow into her eyes and ears!

1 Like

Those pictures made me laugh. It’s hard to take a picture of a blur. She looks like she is just full of beans.
Baler did the same thing with the walls…little idiots. Then he progressed to charging full tilt across the room and leaping like SuperKitty up the curtains, then falling off and landing on his head on the cushions below. Just wait til she starts THAT.

5 Likes

Here’s one from tonight -

She and Hammie played for about half an hour. His tail is the same size she is!

24 Likes

Oh ! itty bitty !!!
What a wonderful picture !!!

9 Likes

Sure it is. This is “Little Bit” who showed up here years ago and got promoted to inside cat because all the boys outside were beating her up.

181019_5412 by Wendy, on Flickr

14 Likes

I love “Itty Bitty” !!!

4 Likes

She’s adorable. And clearly not afraid of anything. Including what appears to be HammieZilla. The phot angle makes him appear so huge and her so teeny. pretty cute actually :rofl: :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Well, he is Hamzilla, but she really is that tiny! Here’s another:

And another:)

23 Likes