Unlimited access >

So I did a thing today

Thank you for all the heart-warming pictures ! I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every one.
Itty Bitty is settling in nicely - you’re a wonderful cat owner !

5 Likes

Oh, you have to keep her. She and Hammie like each other. :heart:

9 Likes

Thanks so much for these. They’re making me smile seeing the two of them together. So precious!

3 Likes

She is so hilarious, like in ecstasy to have playmates. Maybe she was an “only” kitten and never had playmates and she’s giddy with joy.

Thanks so much for making our day. more pics puleez.

4 Likes

How is the flying “Itty Bitty” today ?

She’s good! She played with Hammie a little this morning before I went to work - totally supervised, because he’s huge and she’s not! She worried me yesterday because she didn’t eat anything between 12 - 10pm - just sniffed whatever I put before her and walked away. Finally figured out that what she’d inhaled yesterday - Fancy Feast Kitten Ocean Whitefish - was the only thing she wanted.

Three days, and already spoiled! What the fruitbat?!

20 Likes

Such cuties! I love their expressions!

2 Likes

LOVE the pics! She’s a little terror! Thank you for giving me a really good laugh.

2 Likes

Good Sunday Morning to Itty Bitty’s pride ~ and their ring leader.

3 Likes

More pictures please! I especially like the ones with the belly spots.

2 Likes

All right, more photos! Seriously, she needs to find a great home - another week and she can have her first shots!

Here she is attacking Hammie.

And another (yes she’s biting the rug).

18 Likes

looks to me like she HAS a good home! :angel:

11 Likes

I don’t know. She is super cute, but I like the way things are now. Ham is out of the kitten phase, and everyone gets along. Ham is the only one who interacts with her, and she is hell on wheels. It feels like she has a home waiting for her, that this is a bus stop.

3 Likes

Thank you for the pictures! She looks like she has grown some. Still very, very cute!

2 Likes

Her name is TNT - for Tiny Naughty Tornado. Or Tiny Naughty Terror.

Poor Hammie. :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes - he likes to play, but he gets a bit fed up when he says “no,” and she says “screw you!” and attacks anyway. I have to supervise the play closely. I don’t think he’d hurt her on purpose, but he’s just so big and she’s so little that he could accidentally hurt her.

She played pretty hard yesterday and this morning before I left for work. I let her play in the bathroom with the door closed when I go on my morning run, and then she’s ready to go eat and go to sleep in her crate. This morning when I fed her, she jumped up on my shoulder and snuggled on my neck for a minute. She’s not a snuggler, though, not really. She’s more of a holy terror.

9 Likes

More pix!

(Hammie had her pinned in this one.)

19 Likes

I think she knows she is cute!

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: Hamzilla :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Yes. She does. :slight_smile:

I thought Nigel was going to be nice - they sniffed noses - but then he growled at her. She was so hurt! She just wants to be friends with everyone!

9 Likes