stateline tack reviews

Are they good to order from

I’ve ordered things from riding clothes to supplements and I’ve never had a problem with any of it.

I can’t speak of the return process since I’ve never had to return anything I’ve ordered from them.

I also have had really good service getting orders but I have never had to return anything. They seem to be pretty good about getting orders out the door in a timely fashion.

ditto the above.

I have gotten all my stuff next day. I don’t think their prices are the best, but if it’s between ordering from two different places or paying a smidge more, I will order from them.

I haven’t ordered from them in a long time. They used to carry nice stuff. I stopped ordering from them about ten years ago – I had a current catalog from them, and it had a saddle I was interested in trying out. I called them, and they said “We don’t have that in stock.” I said, “Okay, when will it be in stock?” and they said, “We don’t know. Maybe never.” I said, “But it’s in the current catalog, the one I just got last week.” “Well . . . we haven’t carried that saddle for about six months. And we don’t know if we’ll carry it again.”

Leaving me wondering, if you know you don’t have it, why is it in your catalog?

2 Likes

I don’t hesitate to order from them. Have always been satisfied and they’ve always been prompt.

Just got a new saddle pad from them the other day and it was quicker than they said it would be.

1 Like

I’ve ordered from them several times, and the items arrived quickly. Their return process is very customer-friendly, and their refunds timely.

I had not used Stateline for years, but recently for used them some holiday shopping. I was impressed with the pricing. Products were well known brands so i wasn’t worried about quality. Shipping was great.

1 Like

I ordered 50 lbs of daily wormer last night about midnight. It was shipped today with delivery day of Thursday 2/13. I have never had a problem with State Line Tack.

1 Like

I’ve had excellent service as well. I ordered some fly sheets from them last summer-- it was the first order I had placed with them in years. I was so pleased with the service that I’ve placed several more orders with them since then!

They almost always have some sort of discount running, whether it’s a 10-20% off code when you log in, or an email coupon, or just a good sale.

1 Like

I like them. Their shipping tends to be a little slow, but I’ve never had an incorrect order and the prices seem quite good on most products!

I believe they are owned by the same company that owns horse.com (country supply) and such.

1 Like

Sad to say, quite recently used them. Shipped me an obviously used/returned (broken) item. NEVER AGAIN. NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Sadly I can’t recommend them either to Canada anyhow. Was sent a gift so didn’t know when to expect it. Missed the shipping notice as it was on door we didn’t use. Found notice called shipper who tracked package to warehouse and said they’d resend. But stateliness American shipping agent ordered package destroyed. State lines response? Oh that’s too bad. It was the shipper not us. American shipper is ignoring me. Rescue horse is out needed ulcer treatment and I’m shaking my head about ordering something destroyed within a week with no attempt to contact purchaser or recipient. Sigh.

I’m sorry your order got destroyed but it is not a Stateline tack issue. I don’t think it’s fair to Stateline tack to expect them to replace your order because you missed a shipping notice.

1 Like

Just ordered last week. Their funky 25% off entire order sale wasn’t all that great. But they did offer discounts for multiple items… and I found a 20% off coupon code. A set of fly boots and two pairs of bell boots shipped and out the door was $45.00. Shipping took 4 days. I was pretty happy with that!

I order from them all the time. They have the cheapest dewormers and they arrive pretty quickly. Always been happy with their service as well.

They have good sales and when it’s combined with free/low shipping you can get some good deals. I ordered 2 heated water buckets last year and with free delivery it was around $50, far less than the local stores.

I have not had to return anything.

You remind me though that I argued with them, once, I ordered a pair of kids gloves that said they were sized for 8-10 year olds, for my average sized 8 year old. What I got was a pair that might have fit a 4 year old in a pinch. Not even close to starting on her hands. When I called Stateline about it, they told me my child clearly had oversized hands. WTH? Anyway the gloves were only about $4, not worth returning, but I had to chuckle at the “quick thinking” of the CS rep on the phone. :wink:

I order from Stateline on a regular basis. Actually, I always order my horse’s supplement from them because I can get it cheaper there than anywhere else, especially if they are having a 20-25% off sale, which they frequently do.

Have also ordered saddle pads, brushes, breeches, boots, etc…and everything has arrived quickly, even with the cheapest shipping option, and my orders have been in tact and correct.

When I need something in particular, I shop around a bit and buy it from whoever has it cheapest, and Stateline frequently is that.

I don’t like them:

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?472794-Online-Shopping-How-Legitimate-are-Reviews