This is the site for the Abler stuff I found

3 Likes

I think that’s it! I can ask tomorrow…

1 Like

That would be awesome tytyty!!!

1 Like

My pleasure!!

1 Like

Do a search for Nexium. There are a lot of threads regarding it and ulcers.

2 Likes

Ughhhh don’t tell me that!!! My dads horse was off the track. God love that gelding…attitude for days…ate his shavings…colicked constantly n had to be bedded on straw…dmso…I still remember the smell!!! Plus side, I jumped him in a 4ft jumpers class with all adults when I was 9 before dad died, lost both stirrups, and still blue ribboned the class!!! Still, I think I would rather convince myself shes a qh, can you imagine barrell running a tb?! Idk the image in my head of it just seems painful to the poor lanky lean horses!

2 Likes

Also, thanks for taking this horse in and giving it a soft landing!!!

3 Likes

I tried, it sounds like you have to feed a ton of them daily for it to make a difference? And then I found threads about poprocks…like is that literally the pop rocks candy from when we were kids?? I am sooo out of the loop apparently!

Thanks, just have to get her here! I offered the owners to pay for half of her before they bring her and have not heard back, which just seems odd? They seemed super thrilled to find somewhere for her to go that she will be treated the way she should and heal and gain her weight back.

1 Like

“Poprocks” are the Abler product you mentioned. One and the same. I have not used the product.

1 Like

The nonresponse does seem odd. I hope it works out! You sound like the right person for her!

1 Like

Gahhh thank you!!! I seriously side eyed the candy in checknout aisles so many times thinking no way…it can’t be…that just doesn’t seem right!!

Crossing my fingers, toes, … and boobs on a bad day…nursing a child for 2 yrs straight allows me to do so many new and weird things!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Huh? What did I totally miss about texture? My one cat is a picky eater, the other one, the female, is a dang garbage disposal. I swear she will eat lettuce, cheese, bread, carrots, shes ridiculous.

1 Like

I am so confused lol

I think the post just got carried over from the cat thread :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oohhh wheres the cat thread!? I wanna see I wanna see!!!

3 Likes

I found it! I am keeping my mouth shut… I am an Ahole mom when it comes to my cats, I treat them like a kid, this is dinner, you don’t like it?? Well as Uncle Scar said. “Then staarrvveee!!!” Granted it worked with my cats but medical issues of course are a different story.

1 Like

My cats are very picky about texture. I have to try all the things.