Unlimited access >

Tamarack Hill Farm Stallion Auction to Benefit UNH!

Fred, I don’t think you’ll regret it if the semen is any good.

Meant to ask you if AFR is homozygous dark bay.

I got this by having Google search the FEI database. If a horse turned up, I then also checked with the USEA horse search. Will be added to when I search USEA results generally.

Reputed Testamony:
Houston - AA gelding out of a Quartermaster mare. Completed at Rolex last year with no XC faults, competing again this year.
He also has an AA daughter in the FEI database for Endurance.

Loyal Pal:
AFW Ami Fidele - TB/SF gelding out of “Alouette.” Did two CCIs last year.
Ms Murphy Herself (born Nromandy’s Ms) - ISH mare out of a Grey Macha mare. Has done two CCI
s, one was last year.
Paladin - TB gelding don’t know dam information. Completed a CIC** and CIC*.
Ru II - TB gelding out of “Rumors in the Air”. Completed a CCI* and has competed up to Intermediate.
Cat’s Pajamas - TB gelding out of Right of Light mare. Ran two CCI*s with steeplechase in 2007 and 2008

Right of Light:
Stina - TB mare out of an Ardent John mare. Up to CIC*** with Julia Briskin, up to CCI** with Bonnie Messer.
Conor Linsley - TB gelding out of a Poppa Grande mare. Did a CIC** and a CCI*.
Damsire of Cat’s Pajamas (above).

Forfeit:
Nothing turned up

Wintry Oak:
Nothing turned up

Epic Win:
Epic Event - TB gelding out of “Blessed Event.” Completed a CCI*.
Epic Leap - TB stallion out of a Timeless Moment mare. Completed a CCI*, potentially showed Intermediate (not confirmed).
Epic Satin - TB(?) mare out of “Satin Treasure.” Completed a CCI**.
Fine China - TB mare out of " Khadija Arpeggio." Completed a CCI** and a CIC*.

Formula One:
Maserati One - ISH mare out of a Donaufurst mare. Completed two CICs last year.
Landmark’s Monte Carlo - ISH gelding out of “Glamour.” Completed a CIC** earlier this year. Won his Intermediate class at the Fork earlier this month.
Landmark’s Monoco - ISH stallion out of “Glamour.” Completed a CIC
earlier this year.

Aberjack (didn’t cross check USEA on these guys):
Take the Mick - TB gelding out of “Jillybean.” Completed the ** at NAYRC last year.
Cracker Jack - TB gelding out of “Santa’s Slave.” Completed a CIC*** last year with Phillip, shown at the ** level with Boyd before that.
Absolute Liberty - Oldenburg mare out of a Briartic mare. Up to CCI*** with Buck, went to Pan Ams in 2011.
Who’s A Star - ISH gelding out of an I’m A Star mare. Competed up to CCI***.
Aberjoy - TBx gelding out of a Mr. Redoy mare. Completed a CCI*.
Aberdeen - AWO (?) gelding out of a Welton Ambassador mare. Completed a few CIC*, retired on first CIC** in 2011.
Aberjet - SHBGB gelding out of a Jumbo mare. Completed two CCIs, withdrawn from a few s.
Tridium - TBx gelding out of “Ashmore Blue.” Completed a CIC
and a CIC
Seajack - TB gelding out of a Baja Fire mare. Completed a CCI*.
Upsa Daisy - TBx gelding out of “Dancing Daisy II.” Completed two CICs.
Vitesse - TBx mare out of a Mister Frisky mare. Completed a CCI
Dark Star - ISH gelding out of “Dark Star.” Completed a CIC*.

Peaches, how do you google search the FEI database or USEA results? That would be a wonderful tool.

[QUOTE=vineyridge;7538799]
Fred, I don’t think you’ll regret it if the semen is any good.

Meant to ask you if AFR is homozygous dark bay.[/QUOTE]

Thank you viney. I am not sure I will be breeding, but at that price, it was worth ‘having in the tank’.

A Fine Romance is not homozygous bay/brown, his sire Brave Shot (GB) was a chestnut with blaze and stockings (interestingly, you had to go back 3 or 4 generations top and bottom on BS to find a chestnut.)
The mare in question is chestnut.

Peaches, you mentioned Maserati One, out of a Donaufurst mare. That mare, by Donaufurst out of a TB mare is also the dam of A Little Romance, by A Fine Romance, currently competing at the CCI *** level.

Does anyone know what prompted Denny to sell out?

Wintry Oak and Forfeit were already sold out by the time I found out, but I bought four doses of Epic Win and two of Reputed Testimony. I will likely sit on it for a while with the intention of using it on some of my Conn X TB or ConnxTBxRID fillies when they’re older.

I’m really excited for the opportunity Denny provided to our us eventing programs, I hope a number of top performers will result.

[QUOTE=vineyridge;7538922]
Peaches, how do you google search the FEI database or USEA results? That would be a wonderful tool.[/QUOTE]

Enter into the search bar:

site:https://data.fei.org/ “horse name”

The quotation marks around the horse’s name is essential. This isn’t going to address misspelling (Reputed Testamony vs Reputed Testimony) and if you search for a very successful horse, you’ll get pages of rider and show results, not just the horse detail page.

For USEA and USEF, I currently have to search the database myself.

Peaches, you mentioned Maserati One, out of a Donaufurst mare. That mare, by Donaufurst out of a TB mare is also the dam of A Little Romance, by A Fine Romance, currently competing at the CCI *** level.

Thank you! I’ll be adding that to my notes. (I’m on a pedigree kick with Rolex coming up!)

I’ll add some personal observations about some of the offspring viney mentioned above. Ms Murphy Herself (Loyal Pal) is supposedly related to Murphy Himself (Ian Stark’s UL mount), and just like him she’s small, grey, and a very difficult ride. On the other hand I know another Loyal Pal offspring who’s gone prelim and is an absolute sweetheart. He’s bigger than Ms Murphy, and is dark brown. I know, it’s only 2, but I would want a strong mare influence with Loyal Pal.

I also know Stina (Right of Light). I’ve known her through 2 owners (young rider and an adult amateur). If I could clone a horse, she’d be on my list!

Sorry Peaches, I attributed your information to someone else!

Hello breeders! Someone just let us know that this thread was here, and even though it has been quiet for awhile, we wanted to let you know that there are still limited quantities of frozen semen from Reputed Testamony, Beaulieu’s Cool Skybreaker, Loyal Pal, Right of Light, Epic Win and Aberjack left! We are really hoping to sell out by the end of this calendar year, but any doses left over will be used in our teaching program. We have heard confirmed pregnancies from Rep, Loyal Pal and Epic so far! Also note that the price for Aberjack has been reduced from $300 per dose to just $100 per dose. All monies collected are benefiting the UNH Equine Program (a non profit), so hopefully this isn’t advertising, just alerting! Don’t miss out! You can email the sale coordinator Chris Keim at ckeim@unh.edu if you have any questions.

This is so tempting…

I have a 4 year old TB who we adore. Competed at Novice this year. Cliniced with some BNRs who adored her. Petite 16.1, Beautiful jumper, perfect hind end, lovely gaits, super light on her body, calm attitude. A pro rides her, so I would almost put a bit more spice. I would be breeding for an upper level eventer for a pro. She could use a little more substance, a bit more gallop, and a bit more power. I wouldn’t change much about her.

Pedigree
[URL=“http://www.facebook.com/InfinitySportHorse/photos/pb.196690377059080.-2207520000.1409776624./711067518954694/?type=3&theater”]Jump

[URL=“http://www.facebook.com/InfinitySportHorse/photos/pb.196690377059080.-2207520000.1409776506./710771628984283/?type=3&theater”]Jump

[URL=“http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=686840281377418&set=vb.196690377059080&type=3&theater”]Video

Anyone think one of these guys would fit?

I want to play!!!

Who should I buy for her?
http://www.pedigreequery.com/popic

Very athletic and catty, a tad neutral in balance, a tad small at 15.3, nice enough mover but needs some suspension added.

niiiiice

[QUOTE=ACMEeventing;7745242]
I want to play!!!

Who should I buy for her?
http://www.pedigreequery.com/popic

Very athletic and catty, a tad neutral in balance, a tad small at 15.3, nice enough mover but needs some suspension added.[/QUOTE]

if you ever wanna sell that mare, ACME, there’s a breeder in Idaho looking for all those legends in mare’s pedigree.

I’m probably going to regret this, but does anyone have a conformation shot of Epic Win, and any information on personality…?

epic win

[QUOTE=Ibex;7746464]
I’m probably going to regret this, but does anyone have a conformation shot of Epic Win, and any information on personality…?[/QUOTE]

there’s a nice pic on this link: http://www.sporthorse-data.com/d?z=WY65uq&d=epic+win&x=0&y=0

My Holsteiner/Saddlebred Mare is 3 months in foal to Rep. I am so excited!

Unfortunately, my TB mare did not take.

I received the email that the stallions with doses left are Rep, Skybreaker, and Aberjack. Everyone else sold out over the weekend!

Hey All - just heard that there was a confirmed mare in foal from Skybreaker’s semen. Exciting news! I love seeing pictures of that horse on the Tamarack FB page! I heard that UNH has Aberjack, Reputed Testamony and Skybreaker - still available through this Semen wholesale Auction!

Wish I had a breedable mare! But sadly, to my husband’s relief, I don’t. :confused:

Confirmed Skybreaker baby!

Hey All - just heard that there was a confirmed mare in foal from Skybreaker’s semen. Exciting news! I love seeing pictures of that horse on the Tamarack FB page! I heard that UNH has Aberjack, Reputed Testamony and Skybreaker - still available through this Semen wholesale Auction!

Wish I had a breedable mare! But sadly, to my husband’s relief, I don’t. :confused:

[QUOTE=GreyGelding;7808104]

Wish I had a breedable mare! But sadly, to my husband’s relief, I don’t. :/[/QUOTE]

oh that can be arranged…http://www.pedigreequery.com/fremont+lady Mooo ha ha ha

Still hoping this isn’t advertising, just trying to get the word out to anyone who might have been sitting on the fence! We have just about 15 doses left each from Reputed Testamony and Beaulieu’s Cool Skybreaker. Please make us an offer on any quantity of these remaining doses! Both horses have mares in foal for 2015. What we don’t sell will be used for education but it would sure be nice to make sure that everyone who wanted to use the semen for its intended purpose has a chance to do so. Offers can be sent to Sale Coordinator Chris Keim at christina.keim@unh.edu. Please spread the word!

Why did Denny geld Skybreaker? Just wondering. He seems lovely. Anyone know how big he is?