Unlimited access >

Tamarack Hill Farm Stallion Auction to Benefit UNH!

He is about 16.2-- he is not as big as you would think, but he has a big presence for sure! I believe they gelded him primarily because they were getting out of breeding, for the most part, and so having to do the added work of managing a stallion was more than they wanted to do at that point. Denny was riding SB himself until his accident.

Why does this stuff always happen when I don’t have the funds right away lol. I would’ve gone for some Formula One or Aberjack but I would do R.T. too and there’s still some left …hmmmm.

[QUOTE=Fred;7538499]

Wits End Eventing, where are you?

This is the end of an era in eventing breeding. Nancy Gosch has died and Denny Emerson is “selling out.”[/QUOTE]

Help! Working two full time jobs and running a breeding farm…is anything left?

Yes, we do! Rep and Skybreaker.

A Reputed Testamony X ISH Filly!

I came on here to look for advice on how I might put a value on my Reputed Testamony filly that I have a buyer interested in. Then I found this thread about the Stallion Auction. It’s where Reputed Testamony’s frozen semen was bought from for our mare, who is an ISH with King of Diamonds in her line.
Our lovely foal was born in April 2015, and is already 15.3hh. I imprinted her from day one, and now she is the most inquisitive and friendliest horse! She has good long, clean legs. And yes, I need to get photos up for you to see! She also has all Rep’s chrome!
I have done some light free lunging in the round pen with her, and she will change direction by word command. She is also trailer trained!
Is there anyone else out there with a Reputed Testamony foal from this particular Stallion Auction that benefitted UNH?