Unlimited access >

The Maestro has written another book

Check Amazon, there are some really good reviews up now.

1 Like

What I was just amused by is how hard it is to make this book show up on a search. Search his name, it does not come up. Search the name of the book with his name, there are about 20 things above the book, before you get to it.

3 Likes

I just searched, and couldnā€™t find it at allā€¦can anyone post a link, so that we can support our friend Nick? :rofl:

Firsts post of this thread has a link.
Just hit the thread title at the top in the dark green bar, it will take you to the first post.

1 Like

I canā€™t figure out what his most recent video is meant to accomplish; are people supposed to assume that Chevyā€™s Cup in the background was a big trophy he himself won in order to make it look like heā€™s accomplished something?

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s going to save me a lot of time! I did not know that simple life hackšŸ˜…

9 Likes

I think thatā€™s exactly what they are supposed to assume about that trophy. You know, the trophy that DAD created to honor Chevy and his airs above the ground? Lol, Nick conveniently leaves out that itā€™s a paid trophy that he never paid for.

6 Likes

I do not have the paper copy of the book in front of me anymore, but I believe in his tell all ( :rofl: ) book, he does pretty much admit that the Chevy Cup is something he came up with (after some imaginary friend told him he should), not that DAD suggested it.

He then tells the tale of Swamp Town getting to DAD and then DAD not cashing any of his checks so they could claim he did not pay for it.

4 Likes

And thatā€™s not defamation or some other legal term ā€œbadmouthingā€ DAD?

1 Like

Was anyone ever awarded the Chevy Cup? Did they accept it?

1 Like

I would guess, like all the things that he says in the book that are not true, they are not likely to figure it is worth their time or expense to deal with.

Yes. I would have go searching. In this book he has a very blurry, almost impossible to read, copy of a thank you card some person sent him for the award.

The person winning the award had no idea what the award benefactor was all about.

edit to add:
From his webpage -

2 Likes

Got it. You think he might have gotten away with it. Whereas he could never get away with his Grand Prix scam for long.

1 Like

Yes. I have no doubt he would have, if he stayed in that lane. Look at how many less than ideal trainers out there exist that have gleeful followers that do not realize their trainer is clueless.

3 Likes

ā€œLess than idealā€. You are so kind. :grin:

6 Likes

This is how I recall the story, too. He cleverly does not blame DAD directly. No, it was something malicious going on behind the scenes, like a Swamp Town operative was imbedded in the DAD accounting office. Thatā€™s some weird Oceanā€™s 11 situation he imagined.

10 Likes

Who is jealous of who here? Are COTH members jealous of NP? Or is NP jealous of COTH and all the power the members hold? :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Kind of amazing that CotH members have been wielding this power against him for decades now. Who knew he was that important to so many? /s

5 Likes

WHAT !?!? OMG that beats all. I was searching my soul for just a thread of psychological sympathy for this guy, but that does it.

5 Likes

We do have to give him some credit for creativity. I meanā€¦reallyā€¦who would think that some place like DAD would get paid for something and then not cash it so they can claim someone did not pay years later? I know I do not have a good enough imagination to come up with this stuff.

12 Likes

Here you go. Scroll down for official photo. https://nickperonace1.wordpress.com/2018/07/09/chevy-skeptics-and-truth/

1 Like