Unlimited access >

The Thoroughbred Company - Beware!

Im posting as an alter so as not to receive a barrage of harassing messages from Ms. Sandra Lattanzio.
Yet again she has changed her farm name so as to avoid all of the negative information there is on her. First it was Churchill Hunt Club, then Churchill Thoroughbreds, and now it is the Thoroughbred Company. Wonder what it will be next?

http://thethoroughbredcompany.com/#3016

Thank you for letting the cat out of the bag. I was one of her victims, got a dangerous horse with lots of mental issues.
I am a OTTB lover

Where is this Sandra and her barn? What is the problem/ Is there any way to get solid evidence and go to the officials? Does she show rated shows?

[QUOTE=jaysjmpr;7237886]
Where is this Sandra and her barn? What is the problem/ Is there any way to get solid evidence and go to the officials? Does she show rated shows?[/QUOTE]

There are several COTH threads if you use the search function. Also Google is a great tool at an uncovering anything you may, or may not, want to know.

The farm that she currently rents is in Lexington, KY. There are many threads on here about how she has changed the name of her “business” however she still has the Churchill Hunt Club sign hanging up if you drive by.
She sometimes posts on her here as Churchill Hunt Club if you do a search. She also posts under a few alters in those threads but you can always tell it is here because of her atrocious grammer and spelling.
Basically she is bad news and a pathological liar.

[QUOTE=jaysjmpr;7237886]
Where is this Sandra and her barn? What is the problem/ Is there any way to get solid evidence and go to the officials? Does she show rated shows?[/QUOTE]

Just search the threads suggested, just about all you need to know is there or Google either her name or Churchill TBs, these threads will come up. The name changes to stay ahead of negative info don’t keep court records from turning up. You’d think if they changed the name to stay ahead of Google results under the previous one? They’d change the farm sign on the road…

No, they don’t show rated and have been seen by only a few at locals, none recently.

…and you’d think they’d change the HTML title to something different too! It’s still listed as Churchill Thoroughbreds. :wink:

It is only a matter of time before she finds this thread!

[QUOTE=ladybugsbw;7238306]
It is only a matter of time before she finds this thread![/QUOTE]

Eh, been kind of dull on here lately, maybe the Canadian Team has…oh, never mind…

I would like some clarifications on her mail order discount program. How does that work exactly? :lol:

[QUOTE=alter5218;7238380]
I would like some clarifications on her mail order discount program. How does that work exactly? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing! I don’t understand…

So, is it just my eyes but on her “sold” page that Sibuyan horse sure looked like it was starting to spook right before they cut to it being ridden through the trees!! I’m sure I couldn’t see it do that slight look and deek to the right just before it cut out. I have no never will be getting a horse from this woman, but this video just reeked of “something not quite right”…I will not comment on the person actually riding the horse because I have no idea who it is though!

[QUOTE=alter5218;7238380]
I would like some clarifications on her mail order discount program. How does that work exactly? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well - you CAN visit before ordering your “mail order” discount horse but:

“There nis a $50 fee for the inital appointmemt.”

:rolleyes:

that website makes my head hurt.

[QUOTE=pinkpony321;7238734]
that website makes my head hurt.[/QUOTE]

You think that makes your head hurt, just wait until you read her past posts or the ones that will be probably be made on here before too long:disgust:.

Gack!! does no one proof read her photo captions? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=findeight;7238740]
You think that makes your head hurt, just wait until you read her past posts or the ones that will be probably be made on here before too long:disgust:.[/QUOTE]

yippeee…said while pulling out lawnchair, grabbing martini glass and pouring straight vodka and settling in for a wild ride! :smiley:

“We have been very successful with matching horses to riders. Most of our customers purchase through mail order with the exchange policy program. We have a professional company that handles all shipping needs.”

They must include a return label so that you can exchange your horse if it doesn’t fit. It’s kind of like Zappos for purchasing horses :slight_smile:

Oh man. Thanks for the buyer beware. She had one listed a while ago that I really liked and had considered. Good to know I should avoid doing business with these people!

[QUOTE=alter5218;7238804]
They must include a return label so that you can exchange your horse if it doesn’t fit. It’s kind of like Zappos for purchasing horses :)[/QUOTE]

That’s why they have that gaurentee.