Unlimited access >

Thoroughbred Sport Horses aka Churchill Hunt Club aka many other names

They’re baaaaaaack.
http://tbkysh.com/
Yes I am posting under an alter. Flame me if you will but did not want to be inundated with crazy messages from these people.
OK so this is new name number 4 I believe. How many names can these people come up with?
Look at the description they have on their Thoroughbred Sport Horses facebook page about 100% happy customers. Who do these people think they are fooling?
Would love to hear from anyone who has bought a horse with a return/exchange guarantee.

"Thoroughbred Sport Horses is a training facility located in Georgetown KY, for thoroughbreds transitioning into the show world.
Description
Thoroughbred Sport Horses is a training facility located in Georgetown KY, for thoroughbreds transitioning from the racetrack into the show world. We have on average 100 horses come through our program and have a 100% success rate with happy customers.

Our main focus is that these amazing athletes find homes where they will flourish.

NO Q ASKED: If the horse you purchase doesn’t work for you we will exchange for another thoroughbred. "

I would say that 100% success rate with happy customers is a bit of an exaggeration!

Not again.:eek: headdesk

oh man!
guess the thing is to remember to keep your receipt in the event you need to make an “exchange” for another thoroughbred :confused:

Is it this place? www.churchillhuntclub.com ?

They are actively advertising on ‘Hunt Horses For Sale’ group on FB. The name of the poster is Lydia Grace Epner

I don’t know enough about them to start a war and say something on the group.

yes. do a search on here for them. when there is a negative thread about them, then they change their name. its happened a few times.

Well they’re back as Churchill Hunt Club now. I did post the link on FB to one of the original threads, but we’ll see.

OMG, OMG, OMG…they have a picture of RODNEY JENKINS on IDLE DICE headlining the current version of their website. No disclaimer they not only had no association whatsoever but probably were in kindergarten at the time that pair were at their peak…which would have been mid 70s, 40 years back.

Then a video of the “worlds best” grey TB under an exercise boy then under the daughter schooling in a field, a video that has to be a few years old now, been on their websites under various farm names. Yup, clearly the best in the world…too bad they don’t name the horse with either JC or USEF show name.

OP? You don’t need to hide behind an alter to update this outfit.

Rodney Jenkins…somebody call him and let him know his image is gracing their site…wasn’t our own meupatdoes pictured last time they surfaced on her good Hunter from back a few years that they never laid eyes on? If she clears her mailbox, we can tell her she’s in good company.

[QUOTE=findeight;7657074]

Rodney Jenkins…somebody call him and let him know his image is gracing their site…wasn’t our own meupatdoes pictured last time they surfaced on her good Hunter from back a few years that they never laid eyes on? If she clears her mailbox, we can tell her she’s in good company.[/QUOTE]

Yes! A grey, I believe. I remember it being a lovely, lovely looking horse.

Correct. They were courteous about removing it IIRC…yet here we are yet again with another implied connection that’s never clarified as totally unassociated with them.

And, yeah, they do have 100% satisfied customers, except for the ones to that aren’t.

Anybody do a drive by lately? Place cleaned up any?

Well, obviously I think my grey horse (who is perfect and wonderful in every way, FYI) is in the leagues of Idle Dice (in wonderfulness if not necessarily is show results) so it’s always nice to see him recognized as such by others.

And btw they were indeed very courteous about removong the picture last time,so I have no beef with them.

I think the whole point is that they are habitual liars and then try to cover their tracks by changing their names.
I also dig on one of the pages on the website they say how important safety is and have an add (which I’m sure they dont have permission for) and then on the fb page they dont even wear helmets.
Would love to be able to get a hold of Rodney Jenkins. I highly highly doubt they are connected with him in any way. They probably just copied it off of google images.

Oh I drive past it every day. Looks the same.

Did they have a photo on their page of a COTH member’s horse and was called out for it?

Or am I thinking of Heat.her?

[QUOTE=bugsynskeeter;7657809]
Did they have a photo on their page of a COTH member’s horse and was called out for it?

Or am I thinking of Heat.her?[/QUOTE]

Yes, meupatdoes gelding as mentioned above. Which they took down at her request, no issues there.

Heat.her had pictures of leading International superstars with captions indicating they worked with her…including a grey over open water with… ??? Can’t remember who. Oh, and Heath.er also posted a Pony as hers that belonged to a young COTHER and that one really hit the fan.

I just don’t understand repeatedly doing this- stating or implying connection with well known horses and riders or " borrowing" pictures when there is no association with them on a website. It never works once it’s shared on here. And if it’s tried, somebody will share it here.

[QUOTE=findeight;7657829]
Yes, meupatdoes gelding as mentioned above. Which they took down at her request, no issues there.

Heat.her had pictures of leading International superstars with captions indicating they worked with her…including a grey over open water with… ??? Can’t remember who. Oh, and Heath.er also posted a Pony as hers that belonged to a young COTHER and that one really hit the fan.

I just don’t understand repeatedly doing this- stating or implying connection with well known horses and riders or " borrowing" pictures when there is no association with them on a website. It never works once it’s shared on here. And if it’s tried, somebody will share it here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[QUOTE=findeight;7657829]

I just don’t understand repeatedly doing this- stating or implying connection with well known horses and riders or " borrowing" pictures when there is no association with them on a website. It never works once it’s shared on here. And if it’s tried, somebody will share it here.[/QUOTE]

I don’t get that either. I mean, really, like them or hate them, I’m sure with all those horses they can get at least ONE or TWO really nice pictures of their own horses! Sheesh. Pay a photographer if you have to! I’d much rather see a nice picture of one of their own horses going over a lower jump than some famous rider they’re in no way connected to. Sigh.

I’m fairly new to COHF.

I just spent the last few hours reading previous threads between phone calls at work.

Oh. My. God… And they take paypal?? How convenient!

Thanks for entertainment :lol:

Look up The Thoroughbred Company, Knock Out Sporthorses, or just do a search for Lattanzio. You dont want to miss anything :lol:
Paypal and an exchange policy…um okay!

Interesting thought, though. If they take Paypal, and a buyer pays through that, doesn’t that give the BUYER a lot of protection? Hmm. Might backfire on the sellers. :slight_smile:

Well as long as the buyer keeps their receipt they can exchange it for another one :wink: