Unlimited access >

Thoroughbred Sport Horses aka Churchill Hunt Club aka many other names

[QUOTE=evntr5218;7658034]
Look up The Thoroughbred Company, Knock Out Sporthorses, or just do a search for Lattanzio. You dont want to miss anything :lol:
Paypal and an exchange policy…um okay![/QUOTE]

I just googled and there sure are a lot of legal proceedings file :confused:
There are several pics of a young woman jumping and riding without a helmet. Is that to show how safe the horses are?

Look at their facebook page. Their is now an interview…

They’ve changed the site linked to in the OP including an interview with the daughter and picture of an unidentified somebody on an unidentified horse in what looks like a WEF schooling ring.

[QUOTE=findeight;7657829]
Heat.her had pictures of leading International superstars with captions indicating they worked with her…including a grey over open water with… ??? Can’t remember who.[/QUOTE]

Leslie Burr Howard. I’m the geek who actually emailed her to verify. heh. :stuck_out_tongue:

(and the picture is Still. on the website. hahaha)

[QUOTE=findeight;7669046]
They’ve changed the site linked to in the OP including an interview with the daughter and picture of an unidentified somebody on an unidentified horse in what looks like a WEF schooling ring.[/QUOTE]

But remember in the posts about Knock Out Sporthorses.
I thought “they” claimed their daughter wasn’t associated with them?
Am I missing something?

Go to the horse health page. They have set up another [edit] equine massage (remember The Galen Academy and the lawsuits in CT) http://animaltherapyinternational.com/
Read the testimonials. They sound totally legit :eek:http://animaltherapyinternational.com/2164.html

On the plus side, you can now use your own vet, but their vet must also be present. Sale page is kind of confusing, they have sign and ship ones at 2500 but anything else seems to be 10k and there are no pictures of current sale horses. Suppose you have to register to go further, keep the tire kickers out…like us.

Great. Now they are direct emailing sales ads. Somehow I ended up on her email list and got two ads directly emailed to me.

[QUOTE=ParadoxFarm;7669830]
Great. Now they are direct emailing sales ads. Somehow I ended up on her email list and got two ads directly emailed to me.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you…anything interesting? Inquiring minds not on the list want to know.

[QUOTE=findeight;7669834]
Lucky you…anything interesting? Inquiring minds not on the list want to know.[/QUOTE]

I will figure a way to copy it and post tomorrow when I’m at my desktop computer. :). These iPads are not very good at that kind of stuff.

[QUOTE=evntr5218;7669072]
Go to the horse health page. They have set up another [edit] equine massage (remember The Galen Academy and the lawsuits in CT) http://animaltherapyinternational.com/
Read the testimonials. They sound totally legit :eek:http://animaltherapyinternational.com/2164.html[/QUOTE]

What an entertaining site! What a melodrama!

…we were told by 3 vets - put her down…
…Jim came out at 5:30 pm and looked the horse over who had been down for 3 days. He started manual therapy and kept working until 2 am… …came back at 6 am… …At 3 pm the horse got up!

Awww! How sweet!

Wait, did she say that horse suffered for four days???

we told Jim “we can never fully re-pay you for all the hours of work and what you just did”…

I have a tear in my eye. How could they every repay him?

Jim said…
Wait for it… Wait for it…

“just buy me a cup of coffee - I didn’t do it for money.”

Bam!

And thats’s how you end a story! Lifetime? Lifetime? I found your script! You left it lying around on the Internet.

Wait, there’s more:

The therapy he applies and teaches is a gift from God.

Yes. Of course it is.

Anytime a company uses God, Family, and/or Country as a sales pitch, I assume that company is scamming and its product is not good enough to stand on its own merits. That’s just my opinion.

1 Like

If nothing else, someone should take away her black hoof polish.

evntr5218, bless your heart for posting this site! I cannot emphasize how much entertainment it is providing. Why, the FAQ page alone yields giggles with a tab titled “FAQ’s.” Too bad the website designer didn’t consult Weird Al Yankovic to avoid that mistake. But no worries: Animal Therapy International spells it out so there is no confusion, helpfully heading the page “Frenquently Asked Questions.”

Hey, you don’t gave to bother learning the parts of the horse or muscle groups with this fast and easy program you can learn at home. Just buy a laser and get out there treating horses.

Errr, no thanks.

[QUOTE=PeteyPie;7669937]
evntr5218, bless your heart for posting this site! I cannot emphasize how much entertainment it is providing. Why, the FAQ page alone yields giggles with a tab titled “FAQ’s.” Too bad the website designer didn’t consult Weird Al Yankovic to avoid that mistake. But no worries: Animal Therapy International spells it out so there is no confusion, helpfully heading the page “Frenquently Asked Questions.”[/QUOTE]

Hey no problem. I know of mother, father, daughter etc. well living in lexington. They are all highly entertaining to many people around here might as well share the amusement!
I really like the picture on their new fb page of all the trailers lined up to take their horses home. I feel like this page is going to provide a lot of amusement.
Yeah the testimonials were awesome right? These so called happy customers were so impressed and happy that they didn’t feel the need to provide a name or anything lol. Maybe they are just one of the 100% happy customers that claim to have

A friend of mine just sent me this website
http://www.horsematchintl.com/TB-Rehoming.html

[QUOTE=PeteyPie;7669906]
What an entertaining site! What a melodrama!

Awww! How sweet!

Wait, did she say that horse suffered for four days???

I have a tear in my eye. How could they every repay him?

Wait for it… Wait for it…

Bam!

And thats’s how you end a story! Lifetime? Lifetime? I found your script! You left it lying around on the Internet.

Wait, there’s more:

Yes. Of course it is.

Anytime a company uses God, Family, and/or Country as a sales pitch, I assume that company is scamming and its product is not good enough to stand on its own merits. That’s just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Thanks PeteyPie…just spat coffee all over my keyboard at work reading this one… :slight_smile:

yeah well stay tuned. i am anxiously awaiting the update from the OP on another thread about buying a horse from them and using their “return” policy they advertise.

What does ’ "A "Rating with the BBB ’ mean on their site?

Not to bring more attention to these people but this morning as I was driving past (as I do every morning) there was a truck parked on the inside of the farm on the side of the gate so that it can’t get in. No horses on the farm and one of the big fields by one of the roads is missing a gate. Sorta odd. One can only assumes based on their history of farm renting, they finally got kicked out and according to Facebook they are moving to a new farm in Paris.
Also their new website says the were nominated for an Eclipse Award :lol:
http://www.tbshcares.com/