Thoughts on "The Traveling Horse Witch?"

@anon68314200 is definitely NOT a houseguest. This is how she is, and she posts fairly regularly on the forum. She can be crabby though…(sorry Isabeau_Z_Solace, you kinda are sometimes :kissing_heart:)

12 Likes

@Kduplantis I don’t know you, I’ve never met you, but I’ve been watching quietly as things have unfolded, and what you write here lines up damn near to a T with my observations. You have been telling the truth and backing it up, whereas CLL has done nothing but twist and lie and manipulate.

All CLL had to do was state where she got her degree and maybe snap a photo of a diploma blocking out any personal information. It’s really not that complicated.

Instead, she got caught in a lie, and chose to try to silence you with, surprise, more lies.

Shocking… she lied about her degree and also lied about and fudged timelines on what actually happened, painting herself a victim, all the while gaslighting you, and encouraging her followers to gaslight and gang up on you as well. As we have witnessed plenty of that here in this very thread, and on Facebook.

18 Likes

So. I accept your “sincere” apology. (Offered prior “if you were wrong”). I don’t know where you got that she has a “psychology degree”. All she has ever claimed was a “bachelors degree in animal science” on linked in. However she has “claimed” : psych degree, animal science, pre vet, pre med…. This is how you post a degree: Bachelor of Science/ Psychology, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, 2004, Awards: Summa Cum Laude, Top Psychology Graduate, Phi Kappa Beta. Not. “I have a degree in Neuropsychology” which is a field. You need a bachelors in psych, a masters in psych and a doctorate in psych with a neuro concentration. Dr Steven Peters is a neuropsychologist. So. She lied. Blatantly. I can’t get around that. I knew that information. That’s what happens when you lie. Someone catches you in it. Too bad she is so insecure she had to try to shut it down quickly. Instead of saying. Oops. My bad. I was being an idiot. She even lied to her friend Katherine. For the life of me. The screen shots are of what happened to ME. That is why I am so angry. That is why I was “removed.” Because a weak woman cannot stand up to scrutiny. Thanks for apologizing. I do appreciate that.

13 Likes

Great idea. Here’s mine. I am a truth teller. Period. And thank you.
Now. TTW. WHERE’S YOUR’S?

14 Likes

What are you referencing here?

On my FB page, Katherine Lowry said Celeste told HER she had a degree in Psychology and “studied neuroscience” and that my “perception” over what she said was wrong. No. Katherine. She said “I have a degree in Neuropsychology (which BTW is not neuroscience). PS. I took a class in neuropsych my junior year. My prof was a psycho-neuro-endocrinologist. It was part of my psychology curriculum and a very difficult class.

5 Likes

Honestly, I really appreciate this post.

It is refreshing to see clear respect for someone while also acknowledging areas they may need to grow without demonizing the person as a whole.

Facebook is often so black and white these days, it is easy to forget that healthy individuals who acknowledge the gray areas in life do exist. This really speaks to the type of people engaging on this forum. (That’s a compliment) :wink:

9 Likes

Wow… so she has no qualms about lying to her best friend, someone she considers her “sister.”

If that doesn’t speak volumes…

10 Likes

Here you go. BUT: no date of graduation so I don’t really believe it. But. That’s me. A stickler for the truth.

7 Likes

So maybe she will respond to my response to her calling me “50% responsible” and a “nutty farm owner” or some such. I have been completely and vulnerably transparent on this forum. I despise being called a liar or even an “exaggerator.” That is just ridiculous when all I have done is say what happened and back it up. And then defend myself. Maybe that’s the stupid part.

3 Likes

1 Like

Maybe she is lying to herself or it’s a feeble attempt to lie for CLL? Guru loyalty is strange.

Screenshots like this are everywhere, a lot of folks have seen it in one variation or another. CLL definitely stated she “has a degree in neuropsychology.”

I do have to chuckle at the Equine Behaviorist degree

11 Likes

Just for the newbs: a “houseguest” is when a new account is created for the sole purpose of defending - often vehemently - a person or product under scrutiny. I’m not saying that the person in question IS the anonymous “happy client / best buddy / completely detached onlooker” as so claimed, but often the call is coming from within the house

Best thread for houseguests is the Arabian showjumper one. Roulette ++?

Best houseguest on COTH - @kellydressage

Best actual houseguest story: predating the OG of Dressage Maestro threads was a blog whereby a steak salesman posted wildly homophobic comments from an email address linking him to said steak company. When he was called out over it, he claimed it was someone in the same area using HIS IP address. Totally unrelated, would never say things like that, thinks someone was sponging off of his internet. Literally got caught red-IP-ed and still tried to say it were “someone else”.

A story about houseguest, no connection to horse trainers

Whomp whomp whomp.

So yes. Houseguests are not well-established users (exception being a dormant user that is suddenly revived for the sole purpose of defending someone); they typically come in guns-ablazing, then disappear with a flounce.

22 Likes

I was a little lost on the meaning of houseguest, thank you for the explanation. Sounds like a houseguest is akin to a sock puppet or troll account?

Just curious, but what role do avocados play?

6 Likes

Yes, it’s basically a troll or puppet account, often times operated by someone with … reasons to have strong bias in the opposite direction from the overall consensus of the thread.

I believe the term is unique to this board, and IIRC it came about because in the first big thread were they showed up in force (the Arabian jumper one), they were alters of a particular other person who ultimately claimed that the reason the IPs matched her own was that they literal guests staying at her house that used her computer to comment on the thread.

8 Likes

The Pony, The Saddle, and the Guacamole

You need a glass of wine and a packet of chips to get through it, but it is worth it!

15 Likes

Ironic that an almost identical situation arose with an esteem steak salesman. Heck, he even called his provider to ensure that, yes, yes, the same IP addresses could be used by his whole street.

4 Likes

Thank you for the explanation and IDing the NOT houseguest. I’m a little on edge and worried, but, I am feeling better now. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes, neuropsychology and neuroscience are totally different. My university had behavioral neuroscience as an undergraduate major, but neuropsychology is as you state. It’s not its own undergraduate major.

4 Likes

Let me show you a trick so you can find things in the future.
Pretty simple really, if you want to actually find things that is.

Go to the first post of the thread and across the bottom are the icons of almost all the posters.
Pick the icon of the poster whose posts you want to see. If their profile is not hidden you will get a lovely pop-up that shows you how many posts they have in the thread, you click that notification and poof, you have a list of all their posts right there to enjoy.

If their profile is private, you can use the handy dandy search option at the top of the thread, it offers ‘search this topic’ and you can type in the users name.

4 Likes