Unlimited access >

To Whomever Keeps Signing My Guestbook.......

someone from this community contenues to sign my personal site’s guestbook. to whomever it is, i must say that you are wasting your time. the whole situation is over, the past, done. it was not enjoyable but its done and over with. i have moved on with my riding career and you should move on with your life. i have received TWO bogus posts (one was in a prior guestbook in which the server is no longer up and running) which claim to be from sme type of organization for animal rights. i have contacted both and both have given appologies for the trouble you have caused. grow up already and move on, i left COTH to get away from people who did not need FACTS to destroy the truth, only RUMORS.

here is the message i received in my new guestbook the FIRST evening it was up and running.

Name: ASPCA E-mail: www.aspca.org
Also interesting that you are NOT A FARMER, and your example does not apply to you. And, to thwart your logic, you DID get the desired result, you got plenty of pity and tons of attention. By the way, nice of you to steal the COTH website’s “Off Course” forum’s name for your guestbook.

i would be happy if the person who still has some sorta problem with em topersonally email me at my email address: iwanna_dreamguy@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Tiffany

Musical_Jumper

“I’m sick of the tension, sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place to feed your greed
While I find a place to rest”

http://accopmanyme.tripod.com/tiffanyswebwonderland/ ~~ Come check out my site!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ben & Me:
I personally feel that is NOT over and done with, and that emotions still run high about this issue throughout the BB.

I am sorry, but I do not feel that I can welcome Musical Jumper back with the open arms that ErinB has extended. Perhaps I am “living in the past” but the entire incident was highly upsetting (although I did not participate, I did read the entire thread) to me, and I feel that, despite the fact that some “facts” may be “rumours” and vice-versa, there is some truth underlying the entire incident. I will never be able to forgive her for what happened.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What she said!!

Member of the Cripple Clique…

Delighted, chocolate animal crackers sound like they’d work juuuuuuust fine… care to send some my way? You know, the ones you didn’t eat?

Winglet, hun, you’re such a guy. DON’T EVER YELL IN THE EAR OF A GIRL WITH PMS!!!

My gosh, how did ETBW put up with you for so long?

~Erin B #1
'Cause we got a K car, on the road of life, yeah we got a K car…

so, have a diet coke and a tylenol …

Delight you got your G.S. cookies too. Damn and I thought I was the only one who had connections!!!

Hey SO EASY don’t you know that diet anything can cause Cancer!!! But as you know any pop/soda is an empty calorie filler so stay with the water!!!

To The M.J. thing I do think that if people want to talk to her about it they should do it through her email. I don’t approve of what she did but thats not what this thread is about so lets leave it at that guys!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heidi:
UGH.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heidi, methinks you could be my long-lost twin!

And ErinB, you’re a good kid!

I actually cried for a few days straight over the loss of your horse MJ. I did not even know him personally. But how, on earth could you see him THAT emaciated and not know it was wrong?

I, most likley will ignore your posts if you do post again, but I do not think that many here will welcome you with open arms. You will most likley be in for gross wrong interpretations of many topics you post. As well as mean posts in reply to them. You can come back on this board if you wish, and there may be some who welcome you graciously, I, however am not one of them. I speak for myself, but do not expect incredible kindness from EVERYONE.

ErinB: Kelsey posted fake pictures of her fake horses, she did not kill her real one.

-A soon the be born again floridian, Whit
Pictures!
A back to florida I will go, back to florida I will go, high ho be-gerio- ? to florida I will go! Yippe!

Pardon me for being ignorant, but could somebdoy please enlighten me on what this whole ordeal is about? I don’t want to bring anything back and get flamed by anyone, but I would just like to know what’s going and and why some people are SEEMINGLY being a little harsh on the girl? I’m not going to go through an 18 page thread or the rest of this one to find out. Yes, I’m lazy, sorry

Given that we’ve not yet heard back from M_J, my sense is that she is delighted to be watching from her home computer as this thread grows, and grows, and grows. I know someone here raised that point earlier on this thread, and I re-raise it for your consideration.

Remember that a critical issue in the saga months ago was that M_J wanted attention. . . even at the cost of the life of her horse.

Good for her for being smart enough to come back here and get some more - even bad press is press, indeed.

I think the concern here is, Did MJ learn anything from her experience? So I will ask…

MJ, what did you learn from your experience with Segar?

UGH.

She’s leasing a new horse also!

BARB*

House hunting on Long Island…we’re looking at cardboard boxes…since that’s all we can afford in a nice area…:slight_smile:

ditto Ben & Me and Duramax

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ErinB:

This is a free country and Tiffany can do whatever she damn well pleases, whether we like it or not.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, no she can’t. Nor can I, nor can you. There are many, many laws we have to abide by, and many of us tend to attach higher “values” to some of those that others break.

Yes, I know you meant it in a sense that she is free to post here; you’re right, she is. But if she chooses to do so, she also chooses to run the risk that many, many people here will be far less inclined to be as welcoming to her as you. That is also their right.

I see trees of green, red roses too. I watch 'em bloom for me and for you. And I think to myself … what a wonderful world. Yes, what a wonderful world." – Louie Armstrong.

Nah, in times like these, you have to pull out the BIG guns. Have a real coke and an advil - or, if you’re feeling risque, have a Mt Dew… Whooo doggies… (oops, pardon, my caffiene IV drip has gotten out of whack… got to go readjust)

Delighted Studios

and avoid the internet, bulletin boards, etc.

One thing that bothered me about the whole mess was that she was wasting time posting & reading what we posted when she should have been caring for her horse.

In fact, when I joined the bulletin board, I quickly learned not to bother to read most of MJ’s threads because I felt (sensed–my own reaction here) that she was posting just to see if she could get a reaction & that she got a real kick out of our reactions.

I certainly did read her posts about her horse, worried about him, and responded, trying to offer helpful suggestions.

However, that is over, I do not want to be manipulated as I feel I was previously & I if MJ starts posting here again, I will simply not read the threads. She can post but I don’t have to read or respond.

Summation: I vote against MJ rejoining those of us who post!

MJ- if you are reading this… who knows if you are… you should know that this is just not over. Every day someone makes a reference in some way to Seger and the situation. Every day someone reads a post about a horse that is saved, or one that is not, and they think of Seger. Every time someone posts a difficult horse care question, someone worries that it might be another Seger case. People who take the time to truly care for and worry about the comfort of their horses now question themselves, and you are the reason for that.

For those reasons, this is not over. It will BE over on the day that people can come to COTH BB without thinking Seger… without remembering the nights that they sat here in tears over something they had no control over and watched you allow your horse to wither away- us having no idea it was as bad as it was until there was nothing that any of us could do. On the day that people dont think about that anymore, that is when it will be over. But my guess would be that we will never forget.

In other words, if you’re looking for friends, or even civil conversation, I suggest you look elsewhere.

RumoursFollow
Ten Oaks Farm

Are y’all sure this MJ actually exists?

I am debating whether or not to try to read all the various sagas (#1, #2, #3, etc).

(Or, could sometime email me and give me about 5 paragraphs regarding what this is all about?)

How did I miss all this? Senility?

I would like to think that we can all forgive and forget. Holding a grudge does no good to anyone.
We have all learned a lesson from what happened with MJ. I’m sure she learned a very graphic one.
I am disappointed with the kids on this forum who refuse to forgive. God forbid that any of you ever make a mistake. Of course that would never happen to you would it?

MJ, I would be happy to see you back on this forum, and we can lose the ones that are so damn intolerant ok?

Waterhorse, you need to know that the majority of the “intolerant” posts from the “tough crowd” (your word, not mine) came from ADULTS, not kids.