Unlimited access >

To Whomever Keeps Signing My Guestbook.......

Waterhorse, you’re entitled to do as you like, but so is everyone else. I think those who actually were here for the whole thing probably have a different take on it.

Anyway… again… time to let this topic go. We don’t need to have everyone yelling and sniping at each other on a beautiful Tuesday afternoon…

i woudl gladly rejoin this community but it would only be after hearing that i would be wanted by at least a few of the people here.

i do not wish to cause any trouble, and i do miss this. but some people i am sure hold a grudge as has been proven lately.

anyways, if i am truly welcome back then i will rejioin as i once enjoyed.

thank you for the kind reply.
tiffany

Musical_Jumper

“I’m sick of the tension, sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place to feed your greed
While I find a place to rest”

http://accopmanyme.tripod.com/tiffanyswebwonderland/ ~~ Come check out my site!!

OK, people, that’s enough.

Remember, none of us really knows what happened, because we weren’t there. We heard two sides of the story, and obviously the vast majority of people have chosen to believe one side over the other and draw certain conclusions from what transpired here. That’s fine, everyone is certainly entitled to do that.

But we’re not going to hash it all out again on the BB. This isn’t the place for it.

Lord, ErinB!!! Don’t you know by now that one must NOT run out of chocolate under ANY circumstances??? What am I going to do with you…sigh…sigh…Obviously, I have failed miserably…

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Musical_Jumper:
it was not enjoyable .
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, bet it was less enjoyable for Seger than it was for you…

“Perfect practice makes perfect.”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And Heidi, O Poster Child for Oil of Olay [wink] , “ugh-ing” can cause wrinkles! [eek] Have you no consideration for your currently wrinkle-less self??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It’s okay, ErinB, though your concern is touching, I recently purchased the Linda Evans Magnetic Mask to erase away all stress/frown/fury lines.

Doesn’t she still have a horse to take care of??(for God knows what reason she’s allowed to)

JoHn (WiNgLeT)

ah, f%@# it, who wants pie?
-Dennis Miller

Look at my ultra cool site!
www.geocities.com/winglet18

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RumoursFollow:
MJ- if you are reading this… who knows if you are… you should know that this is just not over. Every day someone makes a reference in some way to Seger and the situation. Every day someone reads a post about a horse that is saved, or one that is not, and they think of Seger. Every time someone posts a difficult horse care question, someone worries that it might be another Seger case. People who take the time to truly care for and worry about the comfort of their horses now question themselves, and you are the reason for that.

For those reasons, this is not over. It will BE over on the day that people can come to COTH BB without thinking Seger… without remembering the nights that they sat here in tears over something they had no control over and watched you allow your horse to wither away- us having no idea it was as bad as it was until there was nothing that any of us could do. On the day that people dont think about that anymore, that is when it will be over. But my guess would be that we will never forget.

In other words, if you’re looking for friends, or even civil conversation, I suggest you look elsewhere.

RumoursFollow
http://www.geocities.com/tenoakssc/index.html
-----------------------------<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perfectly said, RumoursFollow.

I read the posts for the first time last night. It seems this situation did occur, and was testified to by a neighboring horse owner (the mother of MJ’s former best frind) in one of the threads. Whether or not you choose to read them now is entirely your call, but if you decide to- better make yourself a pot of coffee and get a pillow to sit on- it’s a long, sordid tale.

LML

With all due respect, you need to go through the threads that were referenced at the beginning of this thread. I don’t think most people here can objectively give you the low-down, nor does anyone want to revisit this sad tale.

It’s just too stomach-churning and nauseating. JMHO, hope yall don’t mind me jumping in here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by waterhorse:
I would like to think that we can all forgive and forget. Holding a grudge does no good to anyone.
We have all learned a lesson from what happened with MJ. I’m sure she learned a very graphic one.
I am disappointed with the kids on this forum who refuse to forgive. God forbid that any of you ever make a mistake. Of course that would never happen to you would it?

MJ, I would be happy to see you back on this forum, and we can lose the ones that are so damn intolerant ok?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am an adult not a kid and I will not forgive this. And yes, I am intolerant of the things that happened with this whole issue…I’ve made mistakes but not to this extent thank you very much…INTOLERANT??? OF COURSE I AM!

BARB*

House hunting on Long Island…we’re looking at cardboard boxes…since that’s all we can afford in a nice area…:slight_smile:

You seem to forget that people are allowed to read/lurk on these forums without posting. I have been reading/lurking for a very long time. I only recently joined. But, I was here for the M/J saga.

It is just my opinion, that y’all are being too hard and unforgiving.

It’s over, the horse is dead, and there is nothing that can be gained by so much anger. Nothing.

Well, Duffy, I do have two chocolate crispy rice pumpkins saved for an emergency, but I get the feeling they’re a little past their prime.

I really think this is more of a Godiva-type thing.

~Erin B #1
Politically incorrect at all times. (PIAAT)

how this comes back to haunt us on the very day MargaretF posts about our COTH rescue horse???

=^+^=

I just haven’t been the same since that house fell on my sister.

I was trying to allow for SOME sleep tonight!!!

Caffeine, SUGAR, and acetomeniphen is too much!!! She’ll be up posting ALL night … AGAIN

Moderators need to sleep, even if teenagers don’t!

I mist have joined after that whole ordeal but I read EVERY SINGLE POST, yup, took me a few hours. I am now officially going to fail tomorrows exam. But you knwo what? I dont care.

I learned that 99.9% of you COTH people care. Its not your horse, you dont know the horse, you dont know the owner, but you truly CARE. Im speechless.

I now feel if I ever have a problem with my horses I will get an honest response re what is best for my horses.

So, yeah, a horse died, many people were hurt, but some good has come out of this. I think for all new members to COTH its a great topic(s) to read, you will want to go hug your horsies for hours after.

“owner of the helmet eating dog”

I am even kicking myself for reading this one.

Ditto what you said RF, Heidi, Courtney, Winglet, etc.

ErinB, your capacity for love, forgiveness and generousity is a gift. I am glad to know you, and to know that you understand that I can’t be as kind.

Yes, she exists.

I don’t think anyone can give a fair synopsis, which is why you got links to old threads.

Get tissues, and read them.

I truly had hoped that what happened to Seger and the discussions on the BB would have prompted some much needed psychological care for MJ. It sure does not appear to have happened. I’m sorry for MJ. But, I’m sorrier for anyone who trusts her, whether they be a helpless 4-footed friend, or a human one.

Quick Thinkin…The whole MJ/Seger situation was just too involved and painful for anyone to put into an abridged edition, IMO. Other new BBers have evidently read the old threads and don’t feel anyone is being too harsh.