Unlimited access >

To Whomever Keeps Signing My Guestbook.......

“”""“Of course that would never happen to you would it?”""""

NO!!!

BARB*

House hunting on Long Island…we’re looking at cardboard boxes…since that’s all we can afford in a nice area…:slight_smile:

Just becuase I am an adult, I am supposed to forgive killing a horse??? I don’t think so! I’m going to be an adult and not respond to this anymore.

BARB*

House hunting on Long Island…we’re looking at cardboard boxes…since that’s all we can afford in a nice area…:slight_smile:

Personally I feel that’s whatever’s over is over and there’s no point rehashing it. Before “the incident” I always enjoyed your posts. Regardless of what happened you’re still a member of the BB community and have every right to post here!

If you want, you can start over, like Kelsey/K Spade did. Just get a new user name and start fresh.

And Heidi, O Poster Child for Oil of Olay , “ugh-ing” can cause wrinkles! Have you no consideration for your currently wrinkle-less self???

~Erin B #1
Politically incorrect at all times. (PIAAT)

can’t do it…I ditto the others’ feelings. This is not something that I am going to forget for…gee, let me see…FOREVER!!!…How someone can be so cavalier about what happened is beyond me (“It’s over, let’s move on”…pity the horse didn’t have a say in it all ).May you find yourself in an afterlife where you are judged and taken care of by your former horse.

“Perfect practice makes perfect.”

All right, all right. You know what I meant.

'K, apparently this is the part where I wave my little white flag. I’m sufficiently outnumbered.

(But remember, I still don’t have Midol!!!)

~Erin B #1
'Cause we got a K car, on the road of life, yeah we got a K car…

It could come in handy, dontcha know.

And a caffeine IV drip sounds perfect! (SoEasy, why do you look at me like that? Why? WHY?) Why didn’t MY doctor give me one of those! Or a patch, or gum or something. Why with Coke, you have to make frequent restroom breaks, and then you have to refill… it’s just a never-ending cycle I tell you.

I discovered some chocolate lurking in our pantry when I went downstairs. Think my dad tried to hide them from me, but he was unsuccessful. And it’s chocolate to the max- Hazlenut-cocoa Greek wafers… mmmmm… PMS officially cured. For now.

~Erin B #1
'Cause we got a K car, on the road of life, yeah we got a K car…

red october, i too was not here when it was going on, well i was only lurking at times at the time. but, i did read every post last night (i had been searching under a different topic, but once i started i got hooked)…and i too will probably fail all of my exams this week due to lack of studying. i think i might have missed a few posts or something though, bc certain parts are missing. i did also go to MJ’s sight, and must say that her pinto pony is addorable. i don’t feel that it is my place to say to much since i was not here at the time. and i do not tolerate animal abuse, even though a part of me is also very open minded and forgiving. though whoever it was that suggested staying away from the internet and BB’s, i agree completely. though my situation was completely different i once fell victim to being brainwashed and molested (in person) by someone who i met on the internet. i know of the time that that took away from other things, and how addicting it was. i also know how easy it is to get involved in lies on the internet. i mean the to situations are completely different…but i know how involved one can get in the internet.

What RumoursFollow said.

Steph

I am sad to read that people would defend this person who is so self centered and only think of themselves or how they feel.
Someone who thinks posting on these BB’s and getting sympathy is better than riding their horse or pony and taking proper care of them.
Winglet has worded it quite well and deserves a hug.

Winglet
BB Guide posted Feb. 25, 2002 09:36 PM

yes…

Tiffany can do as she pleases. She can murder horses all day long, and we have no say. But DON’T WELCOME HER INTO A COMMUNITY WHICH OPPOSES THAT KIND OF TREATMENT! You’re asking for trouble, and don’t whine when it comes full force.
JoHn (WiNgLeT)

“Have You Hugged Your Trainer Today?”

I don’t think locking her out is the answer. I think she needs to be exposed to normal people…meaning people who take care of their responsibilities and she needs to face the judgement from her peers. And I think she needs to get help, meaning a therapist or something.

People can come back under different user names, but they cannot hide their true self.

OH, and believe me!! I am a VERY forgiving person, but they have to make an effort to admit their wrongs first. Just a tiny effort.

BGoosewood in Goosewood and therefore TweedleDEE http://hometown.aol.com/bgoosewood/index.html

[This message was edited by bgoosewood on Feb. 26, 2002 at 11:34 AM.]

Waterhorse, by the date of when you have joined the COTH BB you were not here, and did not suffered as many of the BB’ers have.
Perhaps if you had gone through the whole story day by day and then found out the outcome, you would be as so called “tough” as most of us appear to be.

“Have You Hugged Your Trainer Today?”

I am sorry you’re “disappointed”, waterhorse. But, unless you lived through that day to day tragedy on the BB, you just don’t know…

Cheez-it, that was totally uncalled for.

~Erin B #1

I didn’t say forget about it. Yes, it was a horrible thing to happen and it’s unlikely we’ll ever forget it. I was just as angry and shocked as you.

But the point of getting angry about it over and over and over again escapes me at the moment. Perhaps you could fill me in.

This is a free country and Tiffany can do whatever she damn well pleases, whether we like it or not.

That’s all I’m saying.

~Erin B #1

Warning… I’m allowing the thread to stay open as long as the discussion stays civil. But if the personal jabs continue, it’s padlock city my friends.

I’m sure this discussion can take place without catty comments and name-calling.

Just a random observation… by posting here, Musical Jumper is inadvertantly preventing ANYone from posting a message in her guestbook. The collective visitation powers of the BB have caused her website to become unavailable because of excessive use.

Before I read all the posts, I had posted in the horse care forum about my “skinny” horse. Although my horse is very healthy, very happy (well…most of the time) I want to keep her that way as long as possible.

I take into consideration EVERYONES suggestions, even if people flame me for things I do, I try to explain why I do things and that no, Im not perfect.

I know the M_J horse thing is over now, but just remember there are lots of us here that DO welcome advice and generally take it!!!

“owner of the helmet eating dog”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Small Change:
What RumoursFollow said.

Steph <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto from the desert. And what ETBW said.

Take your pitty party somewhere else. Get some help.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

I just finished reading the old threads and all I can say is… that poor horse. I want to go hug my beasties right now and tell them how important they are to me.

Seger was not ours but we had to watch helplessly while he died and you just sat back and watched.

Ignorance is NOT an excuse, good riddance MJ

<< “Think of riding as a science, but love it as an art.” George Morris >>